Status
Not open for further replies.
why isn't it..?
he can say one thing and then it's actually the opposite thing
i dont see ekko outing any information that doesn't benefit him and his team, especially if he wanted to drive a narrative. the only reason i see potential honesty from him is him wanting to scumhunt the opposite team

with that merge, it becomes pretty fucking hard for town to coordinate themselves

so yeah it's important
it's important to know is the information reliable?

Work of Art has been activated

Welcome to the New World,
@Ekkologix , @Mr. Reloaded , @MangoSenpai , @MUUGEN , @Dr_Professor83 , @Pot Goblin , @Rej , @Indigo , @AL sama , @Naomi , @ConquistadoR , @Apollo , @Mashiro Blue !!!
Entering our realm makes you our primary targets. Get ready to pay, because all hope is lost for you in the New World!
Viva
The Alliance! It is once again ready to prove itself Supreme!
Yo wtf I didn't give you permission to use TSA this game!!!

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
why isn't it..?
he can say one thing and then it's actually the opposite thing
i dont see ekko outing any information that doesn't benefit him and his team, especially if he wanted to drive a narrative. the only reason i see potential honesty from him is him wanting to scumhunt the opposite team

with that merge, it becomes pretty fucking hard for town to coordinate themselves

so yeah it's important
it's important to know is the information reliable?
And why would we ever treat information from *known scum* as reliable? You've just seen YuGiOh Mafia, you know full well to disregard this stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.