Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
im not sure how to read him, i don't know if ive ever played with him so you know the drill
i was thinking his aggression seemed pretty genuine in general, but it may be a method of defensive offense. his constant talks about flower in previous phases were strange, diverted from other topics. that's where ive been at

has there ever been a wagon on him so far? i know he's gotten sussed quite a bit
if there's not been a wagon that's ever built on him, or was a counterwagon, im starting to think scum teams are really pushing to lynch town with each huge wagon that gains traction now
Okay, so Muugen died last Day Phase and flipped Town. He then was replaced back in to another role, so this Muugen is a new slot to read. You can disregard almost everything Muugen said before he died as it pertains to reading him now, except as a point of reference for how he played as Town.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
More shade. I can do this all day Muugen, I gave you a pretty clear request in my last post towards you.
cute i actually cant though cause i have a date but id say you should follow naomi and doc i dont believe they scum read me and i clear dest as town for you, idek why i as scum would do such a thing here...

Okay, so Muugen died last Day Phase and flipped Town. He then was replaced back in to another role, so this Muugen is a new slot to read. You can disregard almost everything Muugen said before he died as it pertains to reading him now, except as a point of reference for how he played as Town.
oh thanks for clearing that up

well shit, i don't know lol
if i observe the more he posts that he's less aggro imo keep an eye on him, ill make note of it if i start feeling like he's off

i dont think his tune has changed, but this is easier than the yoshi slot being replaced in elden ring

Ratchet

cute i actually cant though cause i have a date but id say you should follow naomi and doc i dont believe they scum read me and i clear dest as town for you, idek why i as scum would do such a thing here...
You didn't tell me this expecting it to be convincing, did you? I won't be following Naomi on anything except hard mechanics, I have no idea how Prof reads you in this slot though I would appreciate him giving some input here. I had X as a town read anyway, you telling me he is mech town doesn't change much for me because I don't have any reason to just believe you and it also doesn't surprise me. X wasn't even a lynch candidate today or close to it.

Ratchet

For what it's worth Muugen I have no inclination to lynch you today and probably won't be shooting you any time soon either. I consider your slot to be fairly secured in the PoE so at some point it will have to be addressed, obviously that point is a few days away.

You didn't tell me this expecting it to be convincing, did you? I won't be following Naomi on anything except hard mechanics, I have no idea how Prof reads you in this slot though I would appreciate him giving some input here. I had X as a town read anyway, you telling me he is mech town doesn't change much for me because I don't have any reason to just believe you and it also doesn't surprise me. X wasn't even a lynch candidate today or close to it.
Null on Muu2 rn.

I’ll scrutinize the interaction once I have time and try to refine that read. He may feel slightly off since he’s back.

Emil

Certified Memelord
For what it's worth Muugen I have no inclination to lynch you today and probably won't be shooting you any time soon either. I consider your slot to be fairly secured in the PoE so at some point it will have to be addressed, obviously that point is a few days away.
you cant anyway. the lynch list doesn't have muugen in it

Status
Not open for further replies.