Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
2 of those kills are probably scum kills imo.

^ bc I feel like we should not have this many Town vigs lol.
Eh, I think this sort of setup speculation is dangerous. There are 38 players, with 2 banks of 5 Mafia and a Cult - I'd expect the town have a lot of killing power. Mine is, clearly, only Regular strength, too.

Stay around and listen

Wealth. Fame. Power. Gold Roger, the King of the Pirates, attained this and everything else the world had to offer. And his dying drove countless souls to the sea: "You want my treasure? You can have it! I left everything I gathered together in one place! Now you just have to find it!" These words lured men to the Grand Line in pursuit of dreams greater than they ever dared to imagine. This is a time known as the Great Pirate Era!„~ The Narrator of the first intro describing Gol D. Roger.

Destiny. Fate. Dreams. These unstoppable ideals are held deep in the heart of man. As long as there are people who seek freedom in this life, these things shall not vanish from the Earth.„~ Gol D. Roger.

Gol D. Roger also known as Gold Roger, is one of the two posthumous overarching protagonists (alongside Joy Boy) of the One Piece franchise and captain of the Roger Pirates. He held the title of Pirate King. He was executed in his hometown Logue Town, leaving the reason he is willing to be executed because of his illness (which cannot be cured). His bounty was 5,564,800,000 Berrie. According to Brannew, his' and his arch foe, Whitebeard's bounties were unsurpassed.

Tales of you was activated​

Eh, I think this sort of setup speculation is dangerous. There are 38 players, with 2 banks of 5 Mafia and a Cult - I'd expect the town have a lot of killing power. Mine is, clearly, only Regular strength, too.
Could be. Just a lot of vigs. It wouldn’t make me move someone completely from town to scum or anything but having like 7 vigs is weirder than having 3 watchers to me.

Ratchet

A better approach would be to check their targets (not from that writeup, but if they appear in others). Trying to guess at what roles might be present in a game like this is... probably a bad idea in general.

Ratchet

Could be. Just a lot of vigs. It wouldn’t make me move someone completely from town to scum or anything but having like 7 vigs is weirder than having 3 watchers to me.
I disagree, because a Watcher has a pretty standard role to play. Having three of them is pretty questionable in that, there isn't much advantage to them outside of having them be pseudo doctors at that stage. Vigs, obviously, are an essential part of these gmes, both to ensure they don't last 20 cycles and also to let the town compete with massive and complex scum roles. Espcially with how often the lynch gets compromised. I genuinely wouldn't be surprised to see every townie be a vig in a SRM one of these days.

Ratchet

I'm not even that questioning of three watchers either though, again, I think guessing what we might have is just a bad approach to these games specifically. It's probably a bad approach anyway but there is too much to weigh here.

Ratchet

When it comes to claims I'm much more interested in targets than what an ability does. If someone fake claims Cop and claims an Innocent on a player from 4 days ago despite scum reading them up until they died 2 days ago, well that's fairly suspect. Having three people claim Cop, less so.

When it comes to claims I'm much more interested in targets than what an ability does. If someone fake claims Cop and claims an Innocent on a player from 4 days ago despite scum reading them up until they died 2 days ago, well that's fairly suspect. Having three people claim Cop, less so.
Those 2 kills only showed up for the first time last night. And would have hit Worst no matter who they targeted (maybe one could have hit Pero).

Ratchet

I think the watchers are Town anyway. (Well 2 are flipped town lol.)
I think Al is the only one left, right? I lean town, being able to watch twice a night is a bit strange as it's essentially 4 watchers, might actually be worth going back through who was pushing the 3 watchers thing because Al should have been the most suspect to them as a result.

I think Al is the only one left, right? I lean town, being able to watch twice a night is a bit strange as it's essentially 4 watchers, might actually be worth going back through who was pushing the 3 watchers thing because Al should have been the most suspect to them as a result.
Baki pushed it with Melk and then turned to Al after Melk flip lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.