Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Imagine wanting to have some alone time with someone and it becomes a triple date without warning

Well I can say that not much came out of the chat between YTW and Odd because of that very reason lmao, suddenly out of the blue odd called me a racist for no reason :suresure:

He didn't elaborate any further on that claim

But regardless of that yeah, I think my presence but a brake on that chat bigtime lmao

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
So, given that Mango's ability is verifiable, I'm going to conclude that he probably isn't Scum with Ekko. Prof and Indigo believe that Worst *is* Scum with Ekko, which would of course mean that Mango and Worst are not Scum buddies.

My reasoning for this is as follows. For Ekko and Mango to both be Red Scum, we have one that can create chats and one that randomly joins them. Given that Mango doesn't join Ekko's chats, this would only serve to create doubt between their claims, which seems unlikely to me. I still believe Mango will need to be flipped, as he could be Blue Mafia, but a significant part of his scum case was him being with Worst, which currently seems unlikely to me. Food for thought.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
There could be other reasons, such as Red being able to buff some actions or whatever. But on the basis of the information in front of me, that's what I have.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
So, given that Mango's ability is verifiable, I'm going to conclude that he probably isn't Scum with Ekko. Prof and Indigo believe that Worst *is* Scum with Ekko, which would of course mean that Mango and Worst are not Scum buddies.

My reasoning for this is as follows. For Ekko and Mango to both be Red Scum, we have one that can create chats and one that randomly joins them. Given that Mango doesn't join Ekko's chats, this would only serve to create doubt between their claims, which seems unlikely to me. I still believe Mango will need to be flipped, as he could be Blue Mafia, but a significant part of his scum case was him being with Worst, which currently seems unlikely to me. Food for thought.
I still propose to wait at least untill next DP lmao

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
I mean to be technically correct there's a chance that another Den Den Mushi was found from one of my non-partners but I would put it at around 2% give or take from what I've seen from items so far.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Well I can say that not much came out of the chat between YTW and Odd because of that very reason lmao, suddenly out of the blue odd called me a racist for no reason :suresure:

He didn't elaborate any further on that claim

But regardless of that yeah, I think my presence but a brake on that chat bigtime lmao
Become my partner my man

I deserve it

:endthis:

Status
Not open for further replies.