Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
oooh that’s hard of all time idek so many to choose but currently on repeat my top 3 Spotify:
Mac Miller - Ascension
Rufus Du Sol - Desert Nights
Logic - Alright

all time would prob be like a 70s rock song maybe bob marley - waiting in vain or Neil young - harvest moon.
The only Mac Miller song I heard was smoke signals, my friend loves it.

I'm not personally a big on rap music generally speaking, but I like that one.

Checking some of these out, listening to the desert night one rn, it's got vibes

The only Mac Miller song I heard was smoke signals, my friend loves it.

I'm not personally a big on rap music generally speaking, but I like that one.

Checking some of these out, listening to the desert night one rn, it's got vibes
Mac is my all time fav artist.

im selective with rap and hip hop thee days huge old school and underground head but my heart lives for indie rock music.

yeah yeah that songs always a vibe

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Mac is my all time fav artist.

im selective with rap and hip hop thee days huge old school and underground head but my heart lives for indie rock music.

yeah yeah that songs always a vibe
For me my taste is quite varied and I can't say I belong to a group of genres, but I do tend to listen to metal and electronic music the most.

Right now I've got this one stuck on my head

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
@Midnight Delight are you going to explain? You are not helping my not doing so.

@Pot Goblin what are your full reads on everyone in the game, leave no one unturned lol
Dr_Professor83 - Town: Kawaii Miller and confirmed with his flip
Charlie - Town: Has felt very involved in this game, good contributions
RayanOO/Muutwo - Town: Very inactive slot before sub and will need to examine as we go on in the game, but came back with a fire to solve the game
ConquistadoR - Town: The questions he used has been of great help to town, plus I like the way he's been pressuring players
Peroroncino - Scum: Has felt very coasty and will need to be questioned once he reenters the thread
Indigo - Indie: Kawaii Indie who is teamed up with Town Confirmed Proffy
AL sama - Town: Good contributions and mafia tried to kill him, I dig his vibes
TAC - Scum: The way he handled Conq's questioning felt pingy to me, should've given a straight answer
Dr. Watson - Town: I vibe with them, felt like they've been contributive during the game
Rej - Town: Has felt involved in the game, I vibe with the contributions
Mashiro Blue - Indie: Another Kawaii Indie who I feel has been a great asset to town
Ratchet - Town: Another Kawaii Miller and has been coleading town with proffy
Master V/Lord Evil - Town: New to the game but I feel the effort behind the slot, feels genuine.
Apollo - Town: Innocent scan with gameplay to back it up
MangoSenpai - Scum: Because of what happened with Melkor and his attempt on me. He has mentioned you might be able to potentially clear him apparently
Grammaton - Null: Subbed into an inactive slot and I have felt nothing much has changed since then
Sallucion - Scum: Janitoring one's self is nothing but a scum ability imo. Town has no reason to have that
Ariess - Null: Inactive PoE
Midnight Delight: Scum - Of the 5 in the thunderdome I feel most comfortable with him as the lynch. Trying to bribe his way out with 10k felt really off to me. Vote lynch Midnight Delight
oddoddfruit - Town: As a player I do not dig his vibes but he has been involved in the game
Meeyori - Null: Inactive PoE
Reborn - Scum: I didn't feel the best about the slot before sub and have not felt impact from it after the sub
Juliet - Null: I'm never good at reading Juliet so I will follow Naomi's lead as she is the best at reading her
Yo Tan Wa - Null: Inactive PoE
Naomi - Town: Has used her abilities to the benefit of town
Mr. Reloaded - Scum: different vibes from his first game + does not give a straight answer when asked for a claim or reads
Destroya - Town: Innocent scan with gameplay to back it up

Status
Not open for further replies.