Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Yui is great. Yukino was my favourite (obviously), but I felt like she was mostly a bystander in S3. When she got more scenes near the end the old dynamics came back and it was better. Looked the exploration or relationships and the various dynamics they hold, som great messages in there to take to heart too. I was thinking with how S3 was going I'd take Snafu out of my top 10, but it pulled itself together at the end.
I agree.

One interesting thing is that things are not obviously shown like in other series but hinted which made it very interesting overall. It's one of a kind I think.

Although I watched some eps while I was drunk and because of that I didn't understand anything and had to rewatch it sober lol

Which ones are watching/going to watch next?

I have no idea what point you're making here, if there is one. Your post said "You said I'm lazy (...)" without the quotation marks, to where I said "no, I never said *you* were lazy" and here we are. I als dn't think I've *actually* been lazy at all, so...
you’re probably the stupidest player after flower tbh

if you really want em to quote you I can show you how stupid you look.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I agree.

One interesting thing is that things are not obviously shown like in other series but hinted which made it very interesting overall. It's one of a kind I think.

Although I watched some eps while I was drunk and because of that I didn't understand anything and had to rewatch it sober lol

Which ones are watching/going to watch next?
I'm still watching Danmachi, and some currently-airing shows (and C3, but I'm taking that slow). After that I'm not sure, probably back to Date a Live.

I shot him because he was suspicious.

I cannot divulge that much information either.
Weird you didn’t shoot Mango who you hard scum read. Especially since I don’t remember you scum reading Conq. That + not being willing to reveal the kill name makes me think this is possibly scum v scum (and Conq really did eat your kill)
A lot of that was unfortunate, though. Was experimental for me too, so I think there were some issues with the design of a couple of roles (I still think the better team won).
Lol regardless, Town lost. (And I wasn’t just counting that game). I feel like I’m basically the Tony Romo/Kirk Cousins of mafia lol.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
you’re probably the stupidest player after flower tbh

if you really want em to quote you I can show you how stupid you look.
Yes, please do quote them. You will see - I very clearly said it was a misunderstanding, on my part, because you didn't use punctuation. I think your reaction to my suspicion in general is pretty hilarious - if you think insulting me is going to make your points any more convincing - good luck lol.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
I'm still watching Danmachi, and some currently-airing shows (and C3, but I'm taking that slow). After that I'm not sure, probably back to Date a Live.
Same. Danmachi and some others like Kubo won't let me be invisible.

Finished works I'm watching Saekano, Teasing Master Takagi-San and will start Horimiya I think.

Ah don't forget to watch The Angel Next Door Spoils Me Rotten. I don't know if it's to your taste waifubro, but it's pretty decent at the very least. Vanilla Romcom

I am being lazy, truthfully I'm struggling to stay engaged at all. If you want my advice, I think you should establish the limits you can get from this - spamming things like death immune probably aren't going to be given. Smaller, but useful buffs, such as a dedicated vig kill, would be more easily attainable.
Like how fucking stupid are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.