I think Zoro is actually a clone

Looks like Oda will keep the "being a failure who shouldn't have been born" plot for both the wings

Zoro is a clone that failed and got discarted, which hypes him a lot because he will still have managed to reach the highest levels

Any explanation for Kawamatsu and Hyogoro saying that Zoro and Ryuma are like "two peas in a pod"? Then Oda comes in a SBS and says that Ushimaru, despite looking like older Zoro, has nothing to do with Zoro specifically

Any explanation for Zoro fighting with 3 swords? I mean, who bites a sword and fights with it?

Getting lost with ease? No good explanation as well, it's silly

Looks like Oda will keep the "being a failure who shouldn't have been born" plot for both the wings

Zoro is a clone that failed and got discarted, which hypes him a lot because he will still have managed to reach the highest levels

Any explanation for Kawamatsu and Hyogoro saying that Zoro and Ryuma are like "two peas in a pod"? Then Oda comes in a SBS and says that Ushimaru, despite looking like older Zoro, has nothing to do with Zoro specifically

Any explanation for Zoro fighting with 3 swords? I mean, who bites a sword and fights with it?

😭

i hate supernova garbage so bad. Oda has to drag these shitty arcs because he introduced these shitty characters as filler and now has to do something with them.

Now Bonney Kuma shits takes up more time than strawhat and kizaru shit

No lol
And Sanji wasn't a failure
He later turn out to be the most fruitful germa with all those powers
Oda won't ruin Zolo the same way
He's scared to experiment with him