Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I had no idea no lynch would bypass it. My first action was to test if it was fake. Once it appeared not to be, I shifted to focus on the best one to lose. I think Charlie is a better player than Midnight, with a better thread presence. That's why I chose Midnight to go over him.
town ratchet I know would’ve explored all options and if it didn’t work out would’ve sympathized and apologized for the mistake.

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Ekkologix

btw, sorry, i wasn't really paying attention to what you've been saying so far

do you have some tmi against 2nd mafia team you'd want to share?
its not for the purpose of helping town that I'm sharing this, but rather for my own personal interests

I wanted to cult any of TAC, prof, mango, ratchet, tpein

me and prof/ratchet had our differences here and tpein is dead so now I'm left with TAC and mango

I don't know if TAC is town or blue. I want to try and figure that out tonight then cult him after

I think mango is town tho. might be blue but low chance

rayan is for sure blue, so we hit 2 birds with 1 stone here. i don't care to win with rayan as much as mango/TAC. and our numbers r too high right now so we need to lower it a bit for fuji to enable merge

town already lost the game charlie. whether u r town or blue u shud probably already know this

its just a matter of selecting who wins with us. we have wishes enough to cult players and then factional kills to kill some and reach parity

I'm hoping alibaba and indigo can join us to make the victory quicker

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
town ratchet I know would’ve explored all options and if it didn’t work out would’ve sympathized and apologized for the mistake.
You've never seen Town Ratchet "apologise" for mistakes. If I misfired repeatedly and blew the game, or was fooled in LyLo etc, then I would own it. This, I don't feel the need to "apologise" for. This is just more strawgrasping as you find ways to poison the well, you are pretty transparent Muugen. I have never once seen one of these lynch abilities be bypassed by no lynch.

Emil

Certified Memelord
You know who town isn’t gonna lynch or night kill?
probably u
if blue team is okay with it we can cult u, but it means I wont be able to talk with u guys
if u want to join u need to stop scum hunting

that's y I'm leaving ur kill decision to blue anyway. i couldn't care less lol

they have an ability to destroy the WU and kill u anytime

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
its not for the purpose of helping town that I'm sharing this, but rather for my own personal interests

me and prof/ratchet had our differences here and tpein is dead so now I'm left with TAC and mango

I don't know if TAC is town or blue. I want to try and figure that out tonight then cult him after

rayan is for sure blue, so we hit 2 birds with 1 stone here. i don't care to win with rayan as much as mango/TAC. and our numbers r too high right now so we need to lower it a bit for fuji to enable merge

town already lost the game charlie. whether u r town or blue u shud probably already know this

its just a matter of selecting who wins with us. we have wishes enough to cult players and then factional kills to kill some and reach parity

This is telling who I think is Red.

Not that it's any of my business

Ratchet

You've never seen Town Ratchet "apologise" for mistakes. If I misfired repeatedly and blew the game, or was fooled in LyLo etc, then I would own it. This, I don't feel the need to "apologise" for. This is just more strawgrasping as you find ways to poison the well, you are pretty transparent Muugen. I have never once seen one of these lynch abilities be bypassed by no lynch.
In fact, if I'm apologising for "poor play" and errors, I'm probably scum trying to justify why I'm still alive.

AL sama

Red Haired

probably u
if blue team is okay with it we can cult u, but it means I wont be able to talk with u guys
if u want to join u need to stop scum hunting

that's y I'm leaving ur kill decision to blue anyway. i couldn't care less lol

they have an ability to destroy the WU and kill u anytime
I cannot stop scum hunting. I guess Blue will just have to take their best shot lol. I have a sacred duty to uphold.

its all Wifom but you surely aren’t playing up you’re not playing up to your potential.

Ratchet

I'm gonna forge an axe to cutdown tree stumps next phase :kobeha:

(i'm joking)

here comes MUUGEN quoting me saying i should use my forging better, wait for it
I don't really know why what Muugen thinks matters to you either, he thinks quoting him in 5 minutes means you stalk him, that's the insanity you're dealing with. Probably scum, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.