That's such fucking cap bro.
Thats kinda the way i see it

The difference is that Zoro is much stronger and useful

Zoro is giving his life for Luffy in the rooftop, and thats Luffy's response everytime

"Zoro!"

"Hey, Zoro"

Or he simply doesn't care at all.

Meanwhile with Sanji: "Having Sanji with us is like having the strength of 1000"

Zoro: "So im worth 2000 ok..."

Just compare it to Sanji, look at the things Luffy was willing to do for Sanji to come back. Look at how Luffy seems to understand him, it's a much more deep friendship. I think Zoro lacks that moment with Luffy

Imagine if Luffy knows that Zoro took his pain in Thriller Bark and simply didn't told Zoro he knew, but then he reveals in the right moment. I think this could have a great potential for Zoro's character tbh

Sanji was a failure for Germa's standards, thats what matters. He learned everything because of Zeff, who was a pirate who owned a restaurant for pirates, and Sanji then stills developing from it.

Zoro literally has no ties with Wano, even tho he looks like Samurais from Wano such as the Shimotsuki. That was one of the biggest complaints towards Zoro in Wano, he is in the land of Samurai but still feels completely indifferent to it

Why is Oda delaying Zoro's backstory so much? We already got Sanji and Luffy's, Wano just ended and we got nothing for Zoro

The answer: Zoro is a clone considered a failure and Oda is still cooking.

Imagine Wings moments that could come with this. Sanji knows what it is to be discarded as trash with your family wanting you to be dead

Luffy also doesn't seem to appreacite Zoro as he should. Zoro is like doing everything to back up Luffy and it seems like Luffy doesn't give a shit, he treats Zoro the same way he treats Chopper. Just look at how high Luffy places Sanji lol

Idk man, this is looking odd for me :quest:
Luffy treats every SH equally lol
Whether it's a pedo like Sanji or a mascot like chopper, I don't even get from where you came to a conclusion about how luffy treats Sanji above others, such headcanons 🤣

Zoro might be from a poor unknown family, not a clone or cyborg like Sanji lol

Luffy treats every SH equally lol
Whether it's a pedo like Sanji or a mascot like chopper, I don't even get from where you came to a conclusion about how luffy treats Sanji above others, such headcanons 🤣

Zoro might be from a poor unknown family, not a clone or cyborg like Sanji lol
Well, i kinda forgot i was talking to Boiroy, pointless :kobeha:

B

Borasey79

You're crying at everything
Lol
But he is right, from multiple POVs.
The Supernovas had a lot of potential, but most of them, if not all, turned into plot devices for the Current Arc, including Law and Kidd, whom now seem to have found a semblance of importance in the overall final war.
Plus, with all that Oda seems tired/pained to have to draw so much, he's been needlessly dragging out his own pain on pointless panels, when he could dedicate it to more lore-central stuff.

if Kizaru gets some kind of W i would literally cream my pants :steef:
Kizaru vs the ancient robot that has Kuma soul
Post automatically merged:

I think Law basically proves that if you have a busted fruit and awaken it then haki is only secondary.
He proves the opposite since he still needed haki to undo another busted fruit ability