Status
Not open for further replies.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Thanks for showing me that. It didn't do better lol..

Lucci: "I am losing consciousness " only to show us in the very same chapter that he failed to actually loss it and is 100 percent fine lol
I am guessing that band aid just magically appeared on his cheek. Ain't like he got any treatment or suttn. All that from one attacked from a Luffy with no haki:pepeke:
Now show me where Kaku said anything remotely close to what Lucci said against Luffy:smoothieduck:

I am guessing that band aid just magically appeared on his cheek. Ain't like he got any treatment or suttn. All that from one attacked from a Luffy with no haki:pepeke:
Now show me where Kaku said anything remotely close to what Lucci said against Luffy:smoothieduck:
Nah you gents didn't believe in the bandage thing when king had tons of them when he was jumped by greenbull. So you can't use it now.

Lucci after clashing with Luffy: What insane power...I'm losing consciousness...can't hold on:myman:
Kaku after clashing with Zoro: They sure know how to razzle-dazzle...they are basically doing our job for us:milaugh:

G5 didn't do better foh:gokulaugh:
After clashing...:kobeha:
We're just going to ignore the whole fight, going blow for blow and then running away completely exhausted. :risitameh:

32 seconds later and Lucci is shown to be completely fine.
:saden:

Status
Not open for further replies.