Announcement Reminder concerning the tags

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wth lol....just remove dump those tags and made new one of Stussy-Vivi - Nami - Kalifa - Robin - Boa - Perona
Good idea.

They shouldn't have allowed controversial characters such as Lakainu, Sanji, Mihawk, Zoro, BB (even though I am a BB fan I admit thats controversial too) etc used in the tags. Thats simply irritating for many people.

Good one from mods a treasure for kiri , jorge , boss yimz .
Post automatically merged:

I don’t understand @TheAncientCenturion@Bogard@Pantheos@Garp the Fist

I didn’t ask for an upgrade. I asked for Sanji to be removed from my profile. As in I’m fine with you demoting me or whatever you have to do, just remove this

Hell you can remove the tags all together, I just really don’t like this character
You gotta post more if you want your tags to be changed . They cant randomly remove it .

Get a premium thats another option.

I didn’t ask for an upgrade. I asked for Sanji to be removed from my profile. As in I’m fine with you demoting me or whatever you have to do, just remove this

Hell you can remove the tags all together, I just really don’t like this character
Yeah I don't want a tag as well.

We need a ''No Tag'' option.

Also this thing that they are saying ''if you don't like it become VIP, we need payment for hosting/server'' makes no sense.

If you have a problem with that, then remove all the tags from all the regular users, if there is no tags for the regular users then that will open a lot of space for the site, so you can have an extra space for your hosting/server.

The problem is solved.

On one hand I’m thinking: "Bro it’s just a Tag"
On the other hand I’m thinking: "It would be annoying for me if I had an Usopp tag"
So I kinda understand you

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓

:shame:

And I really don’t like you
You are a grown man crying over a fictional character

No :crazwhat: It was so hard to get away from Sanji tag...I went past Law and Ace...
And now next goal is Sanji again :parkcry:
Yeah lil bih CRY MORE FOR ME LMAOOOO

The only way to have a custom tag is to become a vip?
:choppawhat:
I suggest you get on that pronto or accept this WANJI TAG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.