Status
Not open for further replies.
Rej gets it

Trust no one not even yourself

Got a burst of energy so crazy theories time

Also I've been thinking (now out loud) if people could lie detect posts saying actions failed on (player)

Can see if someone is bullshitting that way to see if there's an agenda
(like with TAC pushing Conq, and I'd been reading Conq as town and the way TAC tried to press for a lynch or distrust on Conq makes me think it's not an opposing scum team/scum v scum.)

My theory is some are scum that targeted town where actions were delayed for a phase or something which might mean harmful abilities were delayed for a cycle?
It's confusing to see how to discern if actions failed because of passives, because of Town protecting Town from scum, or harmful actions toward a player was blocked because a scum was put in timeout

Reeeeee

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Rej gets it

Trust no one not even yourself

Got a burst of energy so crazy theories time

Also I've been thinking (now out loud) if people could lie detect posts saying actions failed on (player)

Can see if someone is bullshitting that way to see if there's an agenda
(like with TAC pushing Conq, and I'd been reading Conq as town and the way TAC tried to press for a lynch or distrust on Conq makes me think it's not an opposing scum team/scum v scum.)

My theory is some are scum that targeted town where actions were delayed for a phase or something which might mean harmful abilities were delayed for a cycle?
It's confusing to see how to discern if actions failed because of passives, because of Town protecting Town from scum, or harmful actions toward a player was blocked because a scum was put in timeout

Reeeeee
Do you have a reads list, Watson?

Ratchet has the right idea but the only hole in asking what abilities were targeted at whoever is that if it was scum they'd have reason to withhold the info to create some conflicting info

Not sure how to get past this, since I don't think anyone would willingly give out info
And there's some distrust with Ratchet (scum fears Big Daddy Ratchet imho, look at the counter wagon lmao)
And since Prof has been killed, I'm thinking Mango actually isn't killed

Here's a crazy theory:
Mango has a passive to get added to chats as scum for the sake of game balance due to town chat abilities
It would make sense for Fuji to find a way to level with scum in that way, kind of like a spy role in order to gather Intel on the opposing team?
The fact Prof was killed after the revival makes me think this may be a possibility

The hole in this theory is if Yo himself hasn't been targeted by negative/harmful abilities, it *may* mean Mango is actually town aligned
But that could've been due to other types town protecting Yo and making decisions that prevent harmful actions or something idk

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Mafia will eventually blow their load and that's when we shall strike :endthis:
he said this
but next phase shit can quickly become a 5v5v5 or whatever

the problem is we will lose townies still quickly because of the cult
and mafia would rather shoot town I guess?
also wasn't there a townie daykilled earlier or last phase? do we even know if a SK exists or not? since only conditional indies flipped so far, or exist to our knowledge

Ariess how can you be town in such a situation?

If you are truly town I suggest you don't bother performing actions on me, I have a passive that role crush burns any player targets me. The perks of choosing the Logia of Fire:ace:

he said this
but next phase shit can quickly become a 5v5v5 or whatever

the problem is we will lose townies still quickly because of the cult
and mafia would rather shoot town I guess?
also wasn't there a townie daykilled earlier or last phase? do we even know if a SK exists or not? since only conditional indies flipped so far, or exist to our knowledge

Ariess how can you be town in such a situation?
I'm a enlightened townie, I see humor in the game as all do when you've hosted and played these types of games for years. When the time comes if I'm not offed by then I shall show you the light at the end of the tunnel

Status
Not open for further replies.