Controversial Sweden's ''Democracy''

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whether or not they are, the book itself still teaches this kind of backwards extremist ideology, so what is exactly wrong with someone desecrating it? I'd be more concerned with someone defending it...
I'm not too keen on religion myself but most religious people follow for faith and guidance rather than sticking to their scriptures at all times; if that were the case we would probably be in wars at all times

Political attention seekers always burned religious books to make the media pay attention to their always vile views. Lately it's the Qur'an that's the target, but before that there were other boiks as well, depending on the period.

The double standard is evident of course, but it's nothing new. Something similar happened in Denmark a few years ago iirc. And it will keep happening as long as we are all around.
Wait until the next guys go full Charlie Hebdo on the Quran burners:finally:
Justice will be serves

Fight against those who do not believe in Allāh or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allāh and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth [i.e., Islām] from those who were given the Scripture - [fight] until they give the jizyah1 willingly while they are humbled. (9:29)

Remember, O Prophet,˺ when your Lord revealed to the angels, “I am with you. So make the believers stand firm. I will cast horror into the hearts of the disbelievers. So strike their necks and strike their fingertips.” (8:12)

How do you defend this type of shit? And don't even get me started on Mohammed marrying a child.
I mean, are you asking him to answer in good faith when you've already made up your mind about whatever answer he gives you?
Or do you genuinely want him to explain it?
Post automatically merged:

Hey man i love next to Bosnia, we look at it like a ticking time bomb
Dude, that's such a load of bull and you know that. You are insinuating that Bosnia is some kind of haven for religious fundamentalists or smt?

The only reason a war could break out is because of nationalism, and not religion. Like it did before.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Dude, that's such a load of bull and you know that. You are insinuating that Bosnia is some kind of haven for religious fundamentalists or smt?

The only reason a war could break out is because of nationalism, and not religion. Like it did before.
Most nationalism through history invoked the name of God for their justification of actions.

United through culture, united through nationality, united through God

Both should be allowed, but those who do it should be smart enough to know there are consequences to the things we say and do. If someone desecraters the Quran or talks shit about the holocaust then they should be ready for the pushback they will inevitably get. HOWEVER, violence is not justified in this instance and shouldn't be used against whoever perpetrated said actions.

Whether or not they are, the book itself still teaches this kind of backwards extremist ideology, so what is exactly wrong with someone desecrating it? I'd be more concerned with someone defending it...
Bruh
Every expansionist ideology is like that. Islam ain't better or worse than christianity. That's not what erkan was asking in the opening post tho

Balkan wars :steef: keep killing each others to your hearts' content kek

Most nationalism through history invoked the name of God for their justification of actions.

United through culture, united through nationality, united through God
You avoided the question, but I sadly expected that
If you believe Bosnia is some sort of ISIS training camp that's licking it's chops while looking at Croatia, then I really feel sorry for you and your fantasies

freedom should have limits idk if you had a traumatic life or were desecrated youself if you're that fine with to have not even a semblance of sympathy.

Fight against those who do not believe in Allāh or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allāh and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth [i.e., Islām] from those who were given the Scripture - [fight] until they give the jizyah1 willingly while they are humbled. (9:29)
Right from David quacks's list of "my retarded arguments against Islam"

Read the whole surah for someone who has enough sese to use context in understanding a story you sure shove it uo where the sun dont shine when it suits you bias

وَقَـٰتِلُوا۟ فِى سَبِيلِ ٱللَّهِ ٱلَّذِينَ يُقَـٰتِلُونَكُمْ وَلَا تَعْتَدُوٓا۟ ۚ إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ لَا يُحِبُّ ٱلْمُعْتَدِينَ ١٩٠
Fight in the cause of Allah ˹only˺ against those who wage war against you, but do not exceed the limits.1 Allah does not like transgressors. (2:190)

Each chapter in quran came in a specific instance to that circumstance.

If you're this gullible then you might as well believe earth is flat

And given your pathetic comprehension anf reserch skill i dint even wanna delve into marriage back then..

Ask your great gramps that prolly hooked up with a child for you to end up here too

And your leaders that Visited Epstinve's Island to have quality time with minors for fun and

All this shit has been debunked gazillion times and people from the west who have proper brain matter read quran and accepted it.
But now niw we can really fix up intellectual dismissive maggots now can we.

Last edited:
S

Sasaki Kojirō

It is deeply concerning to see the hypocrisy of Sweden in defending the desecration of the Quran in the name of freedom of expression, while simultaneously criticizing other countries for similar actions. This double standard undermines the credibility of their claims to promote tolerance and respect for all religions.

Remember, O Prophet,˺ when your Lord revealed to the angels, “I am with you. So make the believers stand firm. I will cast horror into the hearts of the disbelievers. So strike their necks and strike their fingertips.” (8:12)

How do you defend this type of shit? And don't even get me started on Mohammed marrying a child.
This thread was not made to dissect the contents of the Quran or any other religious book.
The op was specifically addressing the hypocrisy that he perceived from the Swedish government.
If you guys start shitting on each other's religions now it's going to turn ugly soon

Status
Not open for further replies.