Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Garp and Roger never killed any of his crew, I doubt Xebec is truly dead. But I also don't see what exactly his role would be. Having gathered a crew of rascals like that did he expect that he was gonna get betrayed and therefore planned some 5D chess move and lay low but for what, what did he do behind the scenes, did he find anything in god valley? Is there a failed clone of him? Did he get stoned or frozen by the users of those powers at that time and is only waiting for the curse to be undone? Ope ope no mi immortality surgery on him?
The guy Caribou was talking about was Xebec. :luchosop:

My hope is that either he's still alive and powerful (i.e. the Lurking Legend), or he's another successful clone after Stussy (no idea why Vega would do this though). I do still have this vague feeling that BB is also somehow tied to him spiritually and revealed eventually. The surgery sounds like a cool concept tbh.

My biggest hope atm is that if we go to Fullalead, Silver Axe, Ochoku, Shiki, and former WB/Roger pirates are there to really characterize who the Rocks pirates were.

Whats interesting is that for such a past threat (God Valley, BM and Kaido), its surprising that Oda keeps Rocks so relevent still (Blackbeard fighting Ochoku, Stussy, etc). Something really tells me BB is tied to it since Garp is also showing up at Fullalead, yet another witness to God Valley
Yeah would hope he still didn't degrade in power either through some weird work of a df, ope ope no mi or cloning. Stussy is simply the first successful clone. He could be among the next clones in order to retain his youth and keep his ideas alive.

Maybe Blackbeard is a half Xebec clone or some shit. Which might explain to some extend the work of his two df's and how he was able to scar shanks without any df. Which would be funny Xebec/BB beating their own former crew lol

Status
Not open for further replies.