Status
Not open for further replies.
no it's not, technically only the material in Chapter Zero is. like the stuff about IQ and SIQ and the mutant animals isnt actually in the chapter. Just that there's something weird on Merveille about the plants and animals and Shiki's plan will take "At least" 20 years.
I go on and on
Can't understand how I last so long
I must have super powers
Rap 225 thousand hours
Get it calculated, do the math
I made a thousand songs that made you move your ass
And for the last 300 months
I made 16 albums with me on the front and they bump
Where you get your beats?
I heard 93 rappers say bitch like me
Two singers and ten comedians
And I'm still gon' yell it every time you see me in
What's my favorite word? Bitch
Why they gotta say it like $hort? Bitch
You know they can't play on my court
Can't hang with the big dogs, stay on the porch
Blow the whistle
Blow the whistle
Blow the whistle
Blow the whistle

1. Crocodile
2. Doflamingo
3. Enel
4. Arlong
5. Blackbeard
Enel and Arlong???? lmao
You can't be serious.....
Doffy, Croc and Blackbeard are great characters yes, Blackbeard is the only character that has that Madara Level threat tho.
lmao Name one thing Enel and Arlong have that makes them a better character/villain than Madara? Enel has to be the most idiotic among the villains here so im interested to see your response.....

croc over doffy is pure delusion

Doffy is undisputed top 1 not even remotely close

even as a crocwhore I dont see how you could be so biased
Because Crocodile was just a better villain? When Doffy was finally an arc villain he didn’t feel as much of a threat as crocodile did, and Doffys crew just stole his hype because they were so freaking lame.

Crocodile was built up throughout a saga and when it was his time to show up he didn’t disappoint. He manipulated a country completely neg diffed the protagonist and felt like a massive threat throughout the entirety of the arc then when he returned in Impel down his hype just went farther up. And now he’s back again looking more hype than ever.

Also wonder if Karasu from the revolutionaries could be a vampire, rather than a DF user. One of the abilities vampires are said to have is to transform into animals(not just bats).

Karasu’s ability to turn into a flock of birds is unlike any Zoan ability we’ve seen so far.

If Weevil, being stussy’s son, is a vampire, I’m guessing he transforms into a swarm of beatles.

Status
Not open for further replies.