Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigh dude, I don't think you are understanding me. Remove Pudding and what do we get from the story? Robin can be used to "move the plot forward for BB". Momo's dad can be used "to move the plot forward for BB". We know nothing about the three-eyed tribe other than them being able to read the poneglyphs where literally Ohara knew how to do, Robin, Saul apparently now does, Kouski clan knew, Oden knew, etc. Reading poneglyphs doesn't need some special race since we literally see regular characters being able to do that. We don't need three-eyed tribe, they were just created out of Oda's ass last minute to be used as a plot device.

Fishmen are directly related to the main plot due to the slavery aspect with the celestial dragon and because their island needs to be destroyed where it happens to tie with the redline which happens to tie with majorie, etc., you know main plot stuff. Tell me how does Three-eyed tribe directly tie to the main plot like that? There is nothing like that with three-eyed tribe!
Three eyed Race revealed during the beginning of the New World... Like chapter 650....

Lee33. "Created last minute."

Sigh dude, I don't think you are understanding me. Remove Pudding and what do we get from the story? Robin can be used to "move the plot forward for BB". Momo's dad can be used "to move the plot forward for BB". We know nothing about the three-eyed tribe other than them being able to read the poneglyphs where literally Ohara knew how to do, Robin, Saul apparently now does, Kouski clan knew, Oden knew, etc. Reading poneglyphs doesn't need some special race since we literally see regular characters being able to do that. We don't need three-eyed tribe, they were just created out of Oda's ass last minute to be used as a plot device.

Fishmen are directly related to the main plot due to the slavery aspect with the celestial dragon and because their island needs to be destroyed where it happens to tie with the redline which happens to tie with majorie, etc., you know main plot stuff. Tell me how does Three-eyed tribe directly tie to the main plot like that? There is nothing like that with three-eyed tribe!
I do understand. You point makes zero sense. Remove any character and the series changes lol.

Remove blackbeard as a villain... we still would have the marines world government and imu.

Remove smoker then we have more coby focus

Remove coby we have more smoker focus.

Remove imu we have more bb focus.

The removal argument is a terrible one since it applies to everyone in the story.

I do understand. You point makes zero sense. Remove any character and the series changes lol.

Remove blackbeard as a villain... we still would have the marines world government and imu.

Remove smoker then we have more coby focus

Remove coby we have more smoker focus.

Remove imu we have more bb focus.

The removal argument is a terrible one since it applies to everyone in the story.
Lmao sigh you obviously don't understand my point. If the only reason to create the three eyed tribe was to be used as a plot device for Blackbeard to have someone read the poneglyphs for him then my point stands. If that is their only purpose then they are filler and can be completely removed from the story since there are multiple people that has that ability. Let us just agree, to disagree.

Lmao sigh you obviously don't understand my point. If the only reason to create the three eyed tribe was to be used as a plot device for Blackbeard to have someone read the poneglyphs for him then my point stands. If that is their only purpose then they are filler and can be completely removed from the story since there are multiple people that has that ability. Let us just agree, to disagree.
Cool it makes zero sense since I can say that oda made blackbeard just so luffy could have a legit pirate rival and thus serve no other purpose outside of that. This is why your point makes zero sense I can literally apply that to anyone in this story

Three eyed Race revealed during the beginning of the New World... Like chapter 650....

Lee33. "Created last minute."
Dude, stop it. Three-eyed tribe wasn't explained until WCI with pudding. Just like now all of a sudden Stussy is a fucking clone when she was introduced like 250 chapters ago. Stussy being a clone is a perfect example of Oda writing out his ass last second. Oda creates shit out his ass with no foreshadowing at all. Thinks of ideas on the spot and writes them, that is how Oda writes.

Status
Not open for further replies.