Status
Not open for further replies.
last poneglyph location?
No elbaf obviously
Post automatically merged:

Spoilers:

Apparently Bonney is a clone of Big Mom, but Kuma has grown on her and raised her as his daughter. He offered himself and his devil fruit to the world government to experiment on his body, while he ensured that WG does not lay a hand on Bonney to use her as a weapon.

This is what Akainu meant in his talk with Bonney.
The lipstick hint means bonney and no something like clones or more human who get cloned will not be shown in this chapter

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Someone hasn't said it yet so I'll say it, TBC-SCAN and I are working on a statement to inform you that it's best to wait until Thursday for the photos to be available to the public because what's coming is bombastic and simply insane... I didn't expect that person to do that with that other person.

No elbaf obviously
Post automatically merged:

The lipstick hint means bonney and no something like clones or more human who get cloned will not be shown in this chapter
you're probably right, but let me play devil's advocate. the last poneglyph is the one removed from fishman island, which was whitebeard's territory before, so WB could've moved it to his home for safekeeping? so far we've gotten them from kaido, big mom, and zou?

Spoilers:

Apparently Bonney is a clone of Big Mom, but Kuma has grown on her and raised her as his daughter. He offered himself and his devil fruit to the world government to experiment on his body, while he ensured that WG does not lay a hand on Bonney to use her as a weapon.

This is what Akainu meant in his talk with Bonney.
:crazwhat: just searched up Young Meme and Bonney. This looks possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.