Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Well, nobody made him stretch this story out for 25 fucking years, so I find it hard to fully sympathize with the guy when he a) chose this job/life, and b) has the power to end his story whenever he wants. If I hate my job and it affects my health, I quit and find another one, and I don’t have the kind of safety net that the curator of a very profitable franchise would. I’ve had some variation of this conversation many times over the years, I’m just not convinced that Oda can’t do anything about his situation and that we need to give him a perpetual pass for it :luuh:
I don't know the details, but I don't think it's completely up to Oda to decide it.

Interesting that there are theories that says this is the reason why Imu ordered Vegapunk to die.

Imu has some kind of light powers to manipulate the people and this tech can cause problems for it.

As same as BB having darkness that can catch even light is the reason why BB searched darkness for years. To counter Imu's light ability.

For months I've tried to convince you all to stop Shedon, her alt and any spoiler (hint) provider linked to her.
Not only we have accepted her summaries full of nonsense after her rants over our Stannis, may he rule forever over westeros in our dreams, now we have to deal with those hints and those unreadable image summaries with her logo on.
I understood his point with the stannis fiasco
credit him for the spoilers? quote exactly what he put down but I find these hints/emotes just excessively performative.

But I find the whole hint/emotes game frankly pointless. in all fairness they are entitled to post what they want on their social media, its more nauseating we spend time here discussing some vague gif/ they posted as it relates to the chapter (possibly). we need to stop and perhaps all we get is the full summary on wednesday but that is entirely fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.