Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like things are really starting to heat up

- GB got pretty good hype this chapter (beat someone that was hyped up and compared to a young Whitebeard... physically most likely)

- Zoro clashed with SeraHawk as most people predicted

- I didn't see the fight between SeraJinbe and Sanji coming but that's nice too

- Stussy is definitely a threat... she has one of those hax fruits that you can't afford to get hit by (Sugar, Law, etc)

- Weevil being a clone isn't even the most surprising thing tbh... he defended Sphinx? I can think of a few reasons for that actually. I wanna see where that whole thing goes

- Marco is a free agent now so who knows what he's gonna do

- Kizaru is closing in on Egghead

- The name of a member of the Gorosei is finally revealed

Saturn huh... something tells me there's gonna be a certain theme for the Gorosei's names lol
You missed Godfy top 1 mate.

Seems like things are really starting to heat up

- GB got pretty good hype this chapter (beat someone that was hyped up and compared to a young Whitebeard... physically most likely)

- Zoro clashed with SeraHawk as most people predicted

- I didn't see the fight between SeraJinbe and Sanji coming but that's nice too

- Stussy is definitely a threat... she has one of those hax fruits that you can't afford to get hit by (Sugar, Law, etc)

- Weevil being a clone isn't even the most surprising thing tbh... he defended Sphinx? I can think of a few reasons for that actually. I wanna see where that whole thing goes

- Marco is a free agent now so who knows what he's gonna do

- Kizaru is closing in on Egghead

- The name of a member of the Gorosei is finally revealed

Saturn huh... something tells me there's gonna be a certain theme for the Gorosei's names lol
Weevil is mid 2 at highest lower as boa only his strenght is good like the guy from dressrosa who can knock out a yonko if he hit. Weevil is mid

Status
Not open for further replies.