Status
Not open for further replies.
Equal would have to mean they were both going all out but only Lucci was. If Luffy was going all out he would have used CoC Coating or Ryou and that would have been it. It can't be equal if one is sandbagging and the other is going all out.
That true still Luffy put much more effort to clash with Lucci that got neg diff by stussy in the same way that she did with kaku and the way people used Kaku to downplay Zoro had backfire them:suresure:

Junatic

Lunatic Queen
Nah, but comparing jinbe to Zoro is just disrespectful afterall one fought a Tobi Roppo the other a calamity.
But your argument's that Jinbe's weaker than her cause he didn't surpass her bounty despite bein part of a Yonko crew so based on that argument, Zoro's weaker too. Yet we know for a fact he's stronger than Doflamingo and you're sayin Doflamingo might be stronger than Hancock.

zoro guys: wow jyabura is not here in egghead so this certainly mean sanji is not that guy

meanwhile oda: sanji hurts lunarian jinbe who has a super broken devil fruit that even improves fishman karate

this is eiichiro odas way of saying: the wings of the king of pirates are equal and there is nothing you can do
Well if you want to assume then go and assume that Jinbe is Sanji's equivalent of Mihawk lmao

But wait for the scans. We don't know if Sanji actually even intimidated the seraphim like Zoro did.

yes. even if luffy doesn't fight saturn I think Zoro vs Kizaru would still be cool I just don't think it would happen because Luffy always gets the strongest guy to fight.
Just depends tbh i could see something along the lines of kizaru wanting to fight luffy but the gorosei coming in between and wanting to fight luffy and see how strong the nika is it could be anything tbh i think kizaru would listen to him.This shit too hype regardless of what happens :steef:

If stussy defeats Lucci with little difficulty it makes oda having luffy using g5 on him look even more stupid
Not really, Oda did it for narattive explanation of Gear 5.

Lucci could not even touch Luffy in Gear 5. Gear 5 is the easiest Gear to hit.

Not just that but Lucci got taken out in 3 hits from Gear 5.

He also did not use Haki when he hit Lucci with Mogura pistol. Luffy also did not even use haki on the last attack attack on Lucci, which caused him to lose consciousness..

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
That true still Luffy put much more effort to clash with Lucci that got neg diff by stussy in the same way that she did with kaku and the way people used Kaku to downplay Zoro had backfire them:suresure:
I agree, I don't think Luffy or Zoro looked bad. Luffy was playing with Lucci and Zoro would have negged Kaku if they got to finish their fight lol

Stussy negs them both

:kata:

Status
Not open for further replies.