Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
One of luffy most epic moments imo ,and i Just wanna throw this out there,during this year reverie (youtubers meet) there was discussion about a dark toon force basically instead of luffy being joyful we actually see him pissed ,and going all out,as many feel like joyboy luffy takes tension away etc.What if this gorosei member does something that makes luffy snaps like this and that laughter disappears and its nothing but rage from luffy or something along those lines.Could be wild:steef::steef::steef:
I've always had a thought that Gear 5 might have different forms like 4, but the forms would be tied to emotion. So like if Luffy manages to get pissed off in Gear 5 it'll be something crazy

Can someone type out the summary? The summary image won't show up on my pc.
Little summary of the chapter by myself. Short chapter of 15 pages.
Chapter 1,073: "Miss Buckingham Stussy".
In the cover, we see Vegapunk creating peaceful inventions (like tanks that shoot out flowers) while Caesar,
Judge and Queen look at him disgusted.
Chapter starts where last one ended. Lucci attacks Stussy but he misses becouse he's attacking an illusion.
Stussy uses a variation of Kami- (Paper Art) technique called "Remaining Body" (or something like that, is
"It§" in japanese).
While she distracts Lucci with the illusion, Stussy uses a lipstick with Kairouseki inside to weaken Lucci (she
uses it to touch Lucci, like Smoker uses his Jitte). Then Stussy bites Lucci and he falls asleep like Kaku.
We discover that mysterious person with whom Vegapunk spoke was Stussy, and that it wasn't Vegapunk's
intention that she became PO member. Stussv can't overwrite Lucci's order to stop the Seraphim, becouse
she's at the same level than Lucci in the "authority hierarchv".
Lilith and Edison came out of the "Labo". S-Hawk attacks Lilith before she can qive the order to stop, but
Zoro stops it. Zoro fights against S-Hawk during some panels (no new attacks, only one big clash). S-Hawk
is in shock facing Zoro's strength.
-Shark attacks Edison as he's giving the order to stop, but Sanji saves him. Then Edison managed to give
the order and all Seraphim stop.
Luffy and Chopper are running around the "Labo" trying to find for the real Vegapunk, becouse he and
Bonney disappeared (we don't see anything about real Vegapunk and Bonney in this chapter).
Cut to Sphinx Island. It's revealed that the Marines come to Sphinx Island while Marco was away in
Wanokuni. But Weevil arrived and protected the village. However, Weevill was captured by Ryokugyuu.
Now Marco is with Miss Bakkin. She asks Marco to bring back her son and to give her Shirohige's
inheritance.
Marco: "I appreciate you saving the village but.
Miss Bakkin: "You doubt about my son's lineage? Then just ask Vegapunk!!'"
Cut to the sea, to Kizaru's ship.
Kizaru brings some snacks and drink to an old man in the ship. Before that, Marines tested the food to find
if it was poisoned. Kizaru talks with that man.
Kizaru: "Have you ever met Vegapunk?"
Old man: "Yes, just once in the past...
We discover that the old man is one member of the Gorousei (Five Elders). Specifically, he's the one with a
scar on the left side of his face and the gray dreadlocks. And we discover his name..
[World Highest Authority - Gorouseil
[Saint Jegarcia Saturn
Saturn: "I regret that it has come to this!!"

Nekomamushi: We need you to help topple the Beast Pirates / Big Mom pirates alliance
Marco: I'm a retired man
Nekomamushi: B-but we really need you
Marco: Ok, I'd help the young generation one last time, then retire

*Some times later*

Shanks: Come on Marco, you refused last time, but please, come and help me
Marco: I'm tired of babysitting you guys, I'm a retired man, no more fighting

*Arrival in Sphinx's island*
Miss Bakkin: Please help my son Weevil, he got captured
Marco: Not this again .... :pepeke:
GB bagging marco would be icing on the cake.
bloke's running a gauntlet.

As for future potential strawhats or at the very least characters that might sale with them
  1. Vegapunk stella: doesn't have to die since a gorosei is here but it's still pretty possible imo
  2. All other vegapunk satellites: doubt all 6 plus the original is going to sail. If any were itd probably be one of the girls. Lilith most likely
  3. Bonney: i think she'll either be captured or just straight up betray them in the end of the arc. Going with the world government
  4. Stussy: betrayed the world government and has nowhere else to go

You gonna need to explain this section, cause it's completely fucking baffling given everything we know.

Chapter 1073: "Miss Buckingham Stussy".
In the cover, we see Vegapunk creating peaceful inventions (like tanks that shoot out flowers) while Caesar, Judge and Queen look at him disgusted. Chapter starts where last one ended. Lucci attacks Stussy but he misses becouse he's attacking an illusion.
Stussy uses a variation of Kami-e (Paper Art) technique called "Remaining Body". While she distracts Lucci with the illusion, Stussy uses a lipstick with Kairouseki inside to weaken Lucci (she uses it to touch Lucci, like Smoker uses his Jitte). Then Stussy bites Lucci and he falls asleep like Kaku.
We discover that mysterious person with whom Vegapunk spoke was Stussy, and that it wasn't Vegapunk's intention that she became CPO member. Stussy can't overwrite Lucci's order to stop the Seraphim, becouse she's at the same level as Lucci in the "authority hierarchy".
Lilith and Edison came out of the "Labo". S-Hawk attacks Lilith before she can give the order to stop, but Zoro stops it.
Zoro fights against S-Hawk during some panels (no new attacks, only one big clash). S-Hawk is in shock facing Zoro's strength.
S-Shark attacks Edison as he's giving the order to stop, but Sanji saves him. Then Edison managed to give the order and all Seraphim stop. Luffy and Chopper are running around the "Labo" trying to find for the real Vegapunk, because he and Bonney disappeared (we don't see anything about real Vegapunk and Bonney in this chapter).
Cut to Sphinx Island. It's revealed that the Marines came to Sphinx Island while Marco was away in Wanokuni. But Weevil arrived and protected the village. However, Weevill was captured by Ryokugyuu. Now Marco is with Miss Bakkin. She asks Marco to bring back her son and to give her Shirohige's inheritance.
Marco: "I appreciate you saving the village but..."
Miss Bakkin: "You doubt about my son's lineage? Then just ask Vegapunk!!"
Cut to the sea, to Kizaru's ship.
Kizaru brings some snacks and drink to an old man in the ship. Before that, Marines tested the food to find if it was poisoned. Kizaru talks with that man. Kizaru: "Have vou ever met Vegapunk?" Old man: "Yes, just once in the past... ”We discover that the old man is one member of the Gorousei. Specifically, he's the one with a scar on the left side of his face and the gray dreadlocks. And we discover his name... World Highest Authority - Gorouse. Saint Jegarcia Saturn.
Saturn: "I regret that it has come to this!!"
End of the chapter. Break next week.
The real MVP:cheers:

Now the question is, when did Aramaki beat Weevil?

Was it after Wano, when he left it and went to Spinx island which is nearby and took out Primebeard level pirate before Marco even arrived?

or was it before coming to Wano, and this is him after Weevil battle:

(not a single scratch)
:kawak:
Didn't they say that it was about 2 weeks ago that they came after the Warlords? Aramaki came to Wano like a few days ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.