Status
Not open for further replies.
Weren't you crying when I was putting Zoro/Sanji > Lucci? :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

You dickride every new character like 90% of the fanboys here. Recency bias at its finest.
you want to quote where I did
or are you talking out of your ass again. I have never said/implied current lucci was stronger than zoro/sanji .

but go off tho

got doffy's nuts down your throat for close to a decade now
not sure why you think you are any better than any fanboy here.

He’s fodderized like 8 commander tier adversaries and Weevil at this point.

Fujitora got pressed by Luffy in Dressrosa while Aramaki called King and Queen bozos, defeated the scabbards, and apparently beat Weevil’s ass.

If you just ignore the Shanks incident he blatantly has better feats than Fujitora.
Yeah, it's not like Fujitora can drop meteors or anything.

Fujitora got pressed by Luffy in Dressrosa while Aramaki called King and Queen bozos, defeated the scabbards, and apparently beat Weevil’s ass.

If you just ignore the Shanks incident he blatantly has better feats than Fujitora.
What's funny is Ryokugyu clearly respect Fujitora strenght considering their interaction in Marijoa.
Oda really needs to give Issho feats

All's fair in a manga about pirates, shame that Lucci went out like that but it is what it is. Weaknesses being exploited makes sense and honestly it ain't the worst way to go out. Sea-stone lipstick probably isn't the top thing to look out tor, a jutte seems much more reasonable to avoid. A win's a win regardless though.

Perhaps we'll see more of Lucci and Kaku if we see more Sword/CP0 clashes and such in big confrontations or just if they get another chance to oppose people closer to their strength than Luffy and Zoro.

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung We need to respect Aramaki and stop calling him the weakest admiral.

He has Fujitora beaten pretty explicitly in terms of feats imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.