Status
Not open for further replies.
So who gonna take hawk? No seraphim nor admiral will be defeated here. Just clashes.

Now zoro is already clashing hawk. He won't leave him. So a clash between luffy vs kizaru is the most obvious answer.
The Seraphim are on their side currently. They have already left each other alone.

Also Zoro, Sanji and co are going to encounter Kizaru first given everyone's respective positions on the island. Luffy's inside searching for Bonney.

I was coping mad hard after 1055 but in reality I predicted Aramaki coming to Wano, it was my ZKK, and it came true so he will alway hold a place in my heart.

If you ignore the Shanks incident he literally has better feats than every admiral other than Kuzan and Sakazuki.
He doesn't have better feats than Kizaru so far but yeah he has better feat than Fujitora but that's because Fujitora isn't as cruel, stupid and blindfolded as the other admirals and actually cares about civilians and people

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I mean there is nobody else that can take away the Seraphim from VP?
I doubt they foresaw this possibility. They assumed Lucci would do the work and didn't bother going with him to capture the Saraphim. So that leaves Luffy's presence as their biggest reason IMO. Gorosei didn't make a move even when things worse than Egghead happened. This feels a bit out of place.

He’s fodderized like 8 commander tier adversaries and Weevil at this point.

Fujitora got pressed by Luffy in Dressrosa while Aramaki called King and Queen bozos, defeated the scabbards, and apparently beat Weevil’s ass.

If you just ignore the Shanks incident he blatantly has better feats than Fujitora.
Ryokugyu and Fujitora failed to defeat Sabo and Revos so that's another L on them. Sabo seems to be equal to Fujitora (from what we saw on Dressrosa) so I don't see Ryokugyu being that stronger

you want to quote where I did
or are you talking out of your ass again. I have never said/implied current lucci was stronger than zoro/sanji .

but go off tho

got doffy's nuts down your throat for close to a decade now
not sure why you think you are any better than any fanboy here.
I haven't defended just Doffy, but all Warlords in comparisons.

And I was proven right when the bounties of shittiest Warlords > strongest Commanders.

This doesn't make any sense

if she's the same level as Lucci, she should be able to overrwite it
I don't understand how the order can't be overwritten if Lucci's asleep. Atleast if he was still up, it would just be favouring the initial command rather than an opposing, equal in authority command since the first is still significant and was already in play. Weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.