Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean for Fujitora vs Greenbull.

Fujitora was shown clashing with a warlord (Doflamingo).

Greenbull was shown walking a way with a warlord in a spliff (Weevil).

Yes there’s a difference in personality but I genuinely think Fujitora’s character and role in the story set him up as the outsider admiral not the powerhouse one.

Just my perspective tho

I think Lucci>King/Kata on the basis of their top-tier encounters is fine. I don't agree but that initial G5 clash was impressive and his resilience is crazy but Kaku hasn't really done much aside from awaken so why would he be above Marco or King?
I don't place Kata there, because Kata is awakened, has CoC, has FS, etc...

The issue with guys like King/Marco is they literally have 0 hype except what they're given (DFs, race). No earned shit. At least Lucci/Kaku unlocked awakening.

Only way I'd put King > Lucci, is if Lucci/Kaku cheated to get awakening, by using some science WG method.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
yes he is thats why oda needs very situational plot devices to make sanji hold back

he is the first one to fight doffy in midair before gear 4th luffy, doflamingo still said he was crazy strong

conclusion: sanji is a beast
hold back? More like he uses sanji as a hypetool for stronger characters

None of those have island tier feats.
Who cares about islsnd tier feats when it didn't take out anyone relevant. Weevil was portrayed as one of the stronger Warlords, Fuji 2v1 Law with Doffy while Ryokugyu beat King + Queen with an army within minutes. The power behind the attack matters, and Ryokugyu had it.

Status
Not open for further replies.