Status
Not open for further replies.
Jagarcia Saturn presence is supposed to make the Seraphims enemies, right?
Then the enemies of this arc will be:
  • Borsalino
  • S-Hawk
  • S-Shark
  • S-Bear
  • S-Boa
I guess Luffy will fight Kizaru but without a conclusion.

Zoro will defeat S-Hawk.

S-Shark is either for Sanji (they clashed twice now) or for Jinbe himself (doppleganger battle).

Rest of the SHs will fight the other 2 Seraphims but without a conclusion, Franky will shine the most tho.
Don't think the Seraphim will be defeated, it'll dehype them which is why Zoro probably doesn't fight S-Hawk past what he did this chapter.

Zoro vs Kizaru while Luffy is inside the lab with Bonney.

and sanji is the weakest of them
it is relative

there are things zoro can not do and sanji is better at it and there are things zoro will do much better than sanji

overall they are equal as wings should be

i took some time to accept that because i kept placing sanji over zoro but now im in peace with zoro=sanji

they are not that far from luffy though.. otherwise there would be no reason for oda to call these 3 monsters i guess, time will show

• Borsalino
  • S-Hawk
  • S-Shark
  • S-Bear
  • S-Boa

Zoro will defeat S-Hawk.

S-Shark is either for Sanji (they clashed twice now) or for Jinbe himself (doppleganger battle).

Rest of the SHs will fight the other 2 Seraphims but without a conclusion, Franky will shine the most tho.
Luffy vs Kizaru
Zoro vs S-Hawk
Sanji vs S-Shark
Stussy + help vs S-Snake
Franky + help vs S-Bear

• Borsalino
  • S-Hawk
  • S-Shark
  • S-Bear
  • S-Boa

Zoro will defeat S-Hawk.

I dont think the seraphin will continue to fight the straw hat after Edison command.

• Borsalino
  • S-Hawk
  • S-Shark
  • S-Bear
  • S-Boa

Zoro will defeat S-Hawk.

S snake neg diffs sanji
Shawk is weaker than base Zoro lmao

Zoro vs Kizaru is in the cards

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
it is relative

there are things zoro can not do and sanji is better at it and there are things zoro will do much better than sanji

overall they are equal as wings should be

i took some time to accept that because i kept placing sanji over zoro but now im in peace with zoro=sanji

they are not that far from luffy though.. otherwise there would be no reason for oda to call these 3 monsters i guess
like characters that sanji can't beat such as the right hand man that zoro always fights and sanji always loses against like vergo,gin and king

Status
Not open for further replies.