Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve literally been saying this.

People either:
1) don’t like him character wise or
2) want to cope because of what Shanks did to him

When literally if you put the Shanks incident aside he blatantly has the best feats among the new admirals lol
He did not retreat because of Shanks
He just noticed that the whole RHP are here and Shanks CoC was the trigger
I bet Shanks also has some special status and they can’t attack him. I mean this guy literally stopped the war and had an audience with the Gorosei. And people forget that attacking a Yonko could easily destroy the balance of the world. Admirals have some responsibilities, this is why Garp never wanted to be an Admiral

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
He doesn't need feats when a single portrayal statement is already enough. We don't even know if a copy which Weevil most likely is can have CoC. His destructive capabilities was compared directly to WB's, he must use a very strong paramecia coupled with the physical strength of WB.

That's FAR more than you need to beat someone like Doffy who feat-wise is ruled below the weakest YC1 Katakuri.
Idc for fanfictions giving him some broken paramecia. All im asking for is more positive Weevil portrayal/feats lol.
There's a very real possibility that he's a failed clone and thats why he's compared to WB & not because of his power exactly.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @EmperorKinyagi do you think waramaki has unlimited regen kinda like marco?
When he tanked bolo breathe and took some damage, he just created new body and all the damage was gone.

is it why he never takes damage from battles?
Reminds me of Hashirama's broken regen, similar abillities.:quest:
Unlimited? No but he should be able to fight for days or weeks like his fellow Admirals. How many times can Ryokugyu regenerate? Well, how many trees are in a forest? That’s the whole idea of his fruit right?

And I’m not sure if he’s actually regenerating or if that’s how his logia intangibility works. If Ryokugyu can actually regenerate from damage then he’s got preposterous Hax worthy of an Admiral after all. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.