Status
Not open for further replies.
Weevil suddenly got stronger despite doing nothing except getting captured by the Navy.

He went from "bit below Doflamingo" to "stronger than Doffy" and then suddenly now he is "stronger than YC1"...
And the same people like @Sentinel was bullying Sanjikun and Doffy fans for kept upping Doffy despite doing nothing. You guys are shameless

Crocodile's bounty was frozen when he was 26. Read my comment properly.
Fine, you’re serious and want me to be serious and not treat you like a toddler. Got it.

Weevil’s bounty was frozen only a year ago, but that doesn’t mean if wouldn’t be much higher now so it’s a moot point. Buggy’s bounty was also frozen just before becoming a warlord and it went up to 3 billion.

''young'' WB,

How ''young''?

it isn't specific.

Again, you have nothing.
you are the one that have nothing for it to be powerfull enought for kizaru to warn the gouvernment we are way pass yc 1 because the admirals see commanders as a joke ask green bull .
Now show me a yc1 that was compared to young WB please !

Fine, you’re serious and want me to be serious and not treat you like a toddler. got it.

Weevil’s bounty was frozen only a year ago, but that doesn’t mean if wouldn’t be much higher now so it’s a moot point. Buggy’s bounty was also frozen just before becoming a warlord and it went up to 3 billion.
Please don't reference Buggy in a serious argument.

Weevil goes around DESTROYING everything. He causes mass casualties. That is not "Prime Whitebeard" level shit.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Still less delusional than Kizaru's famous "shall I go to solo Kaido and Big Mom, Sakazuki?"
Where’s the delusion? Ryokugyu neg diffed Primebeard, of course Kizaru can easily take care of two giant idiots like Big Job and Crydo the Lab Rat.

Weevil goes around DESTROYING everything. He causes mass casualties. That is not "Prime Whitebeard" level shit.

The WG asks people to become Warlords before raising their bounty, that’s the reason for frozen bounties
Doesn’t need much work does it
It's hilarious how @sanjikun and now @Topi Jerami are presenting themselves.

Weevil been a pirate for most likely 2 years, after his first bounty raise the WG took him in because they didn't need to see more of him and those guys use that to downplay him.

When you think the arguments don't get worse.

It is never "prime Whitebeard" since the beginning, it was "young Whitebeard".
Apply the same to Luffy and we got Luffy who got destroyed by Crocodile twice and Luffy who got captured by Smoker.

Status
Not open for further replies.