Status
Not open for further replies.
Roger took out Rocks with help from Garp. He was on the same level as Primebeard. He was stronger than Mihawk.

The thought of fighting Prime Ray made Teach, a yonko back off. And I already mentioned that he was portrayed as being Primebeard level. Not even calling Mihawk weak, he may be the strongest person alive, but he's just not one of the guys who can probably beat Prime Ray

Mihawk does beat Old Ray tho.
headcanon again?

using teach to powerscale Mihawk

bro stfu

TheKnightOfTheSea

๐•ท๐–”๐–—๐–‰ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“'๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–•๐–†๐–œ๐–“
โ€Ž
@MarineHQ @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @TheKnightOfTheSea Next week is another hard week. Both OP and Kingdom will be on break again :peperain:
Hara going on break sucks. On a side note, is now a good time to catch up? @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung I want to do a full reread of the current arc when it's close to ending.

I agree. But I can't deny that he's so cool in front of BB.
Yeah that portrayal was astounding, way better than what I expected Oda to give. You can feel that Rayleigh is one of Oda's favorites

Bet he's already beat him
You buy the theory that Ray was the WSS? It's possible I'll give you that...

You didn't answer.

You think they will decrease BB's or Shanks's bounty if they lose all of their crew? Or remain the same?

Stop breathing copium.

Mihawk was famous pirate since Roger's death, BB just got bounty 2 years ago and still bigger than WGS Marine Hunter Mihawk who joined a Yonko crew. How is this a retcon lmao Mihawk didn't do shit yet after Marineford battle.
proof they have decreased bounty?

hell, itd be safe to assume that they could just go form another crew from reputation alone

again with the WGS cope

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
โ€Ž
Hara going on break sucks. On a side note, is now a good time to catch up? @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung I want to do a full reread of the current arc when it's close to ending.

Yeah that portrayal was astounding, way better than what I expected Oda to give. You can feel that Rayleigh is one of Oda's favorites

You buy the theory that Ray was the WSS? It's possible I'll give you that...
No I buy the theory he is mihawks dad and mihawk already whipped him

Status
Not open for further replies.