What are you currently reading?

It could be anything from an academic book to a novel or a manga or a fanfic or even a poem collection...whatever you're currently into really.

The dreary weather and rain have plunged me into my bookworm mood and I'm currently on an espionage spree with John le Carré books. "Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy" is my current read and I'm enjoying it a lot. I also plan on starting Dorohedoro (the manga, not the anime) soon.

Maaan. I only read to kill a Mockingbird once and that was about a decade ago. I was probably too young to appreciate the book for it's true worth as I remember not liking it much tbh. I should put it on the TBR list again and give it a second read sometime. Enjoy man!
I got introduced to Mockingbird in my English class during high school freshman year. Most books that English class gives out are usually bad and boring but this one is surprisingly nice and enjoyable read.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Oh! Oh....I wanna read that series, a lot of people recommended it to me. Is it good?
It's really amazing so far.

If you love fantasy I'd highly recommend it.

Tho sometimes, it feels like the authors expects you to be familiar with a bunch of characters and concepts that he just introduced, so it can be a bit confusing.

I got introduced to Mockingbird in my English class during high school freshman year. Most books that English class gives out are usually bad and boring but this one is surprisingly nice and enjoyable read.
I think all high school books are notoriously bad. I remember here in France, I got stuck reading Germinal by Emile Zola.....pages upon pages of description of salad...it traumatised me forever and I've hated Zola ever since despite many French praising him...nope!

Last edited:
I wish I could get back to reading seriously everyday like I used to. Sometimes stuff happen in your life and everything changes including your habits. Habits that you worked hard to build. That said, I'm not really reading it everyday but I'm currently into that famous best-seller of story of art thing by an Austrian.

Very nice book. I'm like 400pages into it. 200 left. I learn stuff. That's great.

I'm also reading something written by a so-called mysterious author. He is American and apparently alive. It's supposed to be one of his most understandable novel and while I understand every chapter, my brain is having trouble making connections between all of these weirdos names... And paranoia is definitely a major theme with this writer. 9/11 stuff are about to happen !!!! Can't wait. But I've become a slow reader, and learner.

Six Easy Pieces - Walter Mosley

Here's a smoke filled tip:
Use this link to download damn near every book ever written....for FREE
Are those Mystery books? Interesting :) I will remember the title.
Post automatically merged:

Children of Ragnarok by Cinda Williams Chima

Cool Viking themed novel staged in a post ragnarok world. Follows two intertwined stories each with their own 16 year old protagonist:
Eiric the farmer and viking
Reginn a slave girl born with magic
This sounds cool. Many post apocalyptic world stories are. Have you ever read Into the forest by Jean Hegland?