Status
Not open for further replies.
Rej healed you?

I can say very confidently the top 4 of my read are town and add odd in there too for a min Naomi, now try to make a list or just PoE for me, i think that might help me shortify atleast few scums in common in our reads.

alright here

Players remaining: 17
Mafia- 6
Cult- 2
Town -9

Town
Yo
Watson
Charlie
AL
Naomi

4 town among these
Odd -heal naomi, from destructive scum ability
Ratchet-look at town deaths, me and muu1,muu2, sus him and blue and voted town,vig town..(also wouldn't there be negative effect for vig town killing townies?, though he was also hit was vote silence/unable to travel. which looks like scum target on him. could also be scum trying to frame him...
Conqi-helped with town, there was mention of kill that failed.
Juliet-muugen said juliet was fine.
Dest - Scanned by Juliet
Apolo - scanned by Odd

Scum
Worst-was put away by muu2, so scum killed muu2 freeing worst.
Meeyori-sus her previous phase, she later tank a kill.

Pot-he sheep on town lynch with mango and dest near end phase.
Rej-he claim doctor, said he be busy, he sound honest.
Reborn-only 1 game where he was scum and he was polite/calm, looking at his sus list i see town and scum in list.
Mango-weeb game he was active as scum, i read mango scum later in game for this. but later he seemed to calm down which look town mango. though with odd claiming mango scum, i have to wonder if it based of reads, or mechanic from odd.
Lord Evil-no idea how this person plays as scum or town.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
for the record i actually legit shouldn’t have been able to survive this
Well, either you're being set up big time, but this would imply whoever is setting you up accounted for the fact that people would give me benefit of the doubt.

They would have to go through a lot of trouble.

AL tried to ask you for a claim last phase, but you kind of just up and vanished.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Mango-weeb game he was active as scum, i read mango scum later in game for this. but later he seemed to calm down which look town mango. though with odd claiming mango scum, i have to wonder if it based of reads, or mechanic from odd.
This is purely a read, he's got nothing mechanical on me.

Also, no offense to Odd, but I wouldn't count on him to give an unbiased read on me.. I'm sure I don't have to tell you why.

Status
Not open for further replies.