Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They’re not your slaves, you should be grateful to have the chance to get them illegally in the first place.

Besides, there's a reason they proceed this way, they can’t leak everything they want.
Tf are you talking about? Like as if it's some unheard of thing for the spoilers to not come out a week early durihf break week

I was fuckin fine waiting a week during breaks. Why can't they just do that? If they aren't releasing the raws the same week as the spoilers why not just release them this week as usual. It's not like people haven't been used to that already. These guys just want the clout of saying they released the spoilers first without even actually releasing the raws

Dude looks like Zoro's eos opponent for some reasons
I know you are a tsundere Zoro fanboy but there a limits. Not everything in one piece revolves around Zoro. Sometimes people just want to appreciate other aspects of one piece. That individual just wanted to talk about the decuplets and f6. However, you forced Zoro into that conversation. You need to relax.

Tsundere Zoro fanboys give normal Zoro fanboys a bad name. Everyone says Zoro fanboys make everything about Zoro however, it is the small vocal tsundere Zoro fanboys that do this

I know you are a tsundere Zoro fanboy but there a limits. Not everything in one piece revolves around Zoro. Sometimes people just want to appreciate other aspects of one piece. That individual just wanted to talk about the decuplets and f6. However, you forced Zoro into that conversation. You need to relax.

Tsundere Zoro fanboys give normal Zoro fanboys a bad name. Everyone says Zoro fanboys make everything about Zoro however, it is the small vocal tsundere Zoro fanboys that do this
the damage is done
:vistalaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.