Status
Not open for further replies.
No one can look at that panel of Saturn and tell me that he isn't going to beat someone's ass on Egghead.
Saturn's CoC can bend time, quickly turning any approaching attack into ashes like Yamamoto's Bankai. Each of the elders has a special hax linked to to their CoC, which is a new level above advanced CoC that only Roger achieved.

Elders individually >= healthy Roger.

As must as I wank Kizaru, now that seraphim are not fighting the straw hats anymore it seems very unbalanced in Luffy and co favor. Either Kizaru brought some powerful vice admirals with him or we got another top tier in Saturn
Saturn can also turn the seraphim back to the WG side.
Post automatically merged:

Saturn's CoC can bend time, quickly turning any approaching attack into ashes like Yamamoto's Bankai. Each of the elders has a special hax linked to to their CoC, which is a new level above advanced CoC that only Roger achieved.

Elders individually >= healthy Roger.
I agree.

Weevil surrendered himself to Greenbull if he let Bakkin go
Imagine hyping up Aramaki to the extreme thinking that he defeated Weevil only to find out that they never actually fought and that Weevil surrendered himself.:sanmoji:

Weevil was going foor the killing blow on Greenbull, but he used his plants to grab Bakkin :kuzanshut:
If that actually happened, some Yonko fans would be having so much fun downplaying Aramaki even more.:wellwell:

:memehm:
Tho thinking about it idk if kizaru getting beat by zoro and sanji would be hype enough for him specifically. Like its definitely hype for zoro and sanji but idk

Maybe maybe luffy vs seraphim and kizaru vs the strawhats?
Then again idk if thatd be hype enough for the strawhats as a whole. Tho them having an oars like fight would be pretty fun. Also their's the whole fact that the light gloves exist. Like luffy, zoro, sanji, and jinbe obviously wouldn't need it cause they got haki but the other strawhats dont so...

Ok ok ok from least to most likely imo
Kizaru vs
  1. Luffy
  2. Zoro and sanji
  3. All/most the strawhats exept luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.