Status
Not open for further replies.
I am heartbroken cos Pucci got packed :suresure: Sure, lets go with that mr perfect attendance :milaugh:
Ofc you are, Pucci, Sabo, L5 Goofy are all on the same level under the seraphim and to make things worse you're sitting in front of a toaster with your feet cold while I can grab my phone, open a couple of tabs on WG and leave them open until I get banned or the forum dies. :myman:

We all already knew leakers are hardcore Zoro riders who blow out of proportion everything that he does from "defeating" Kaku to "terrifying" S-Hawk. :yearight:

That Stussy though look at how he DESTROYED Lucci. RIP Bozo. :parkcry::mrgo:
Massive L for this poor fellow lol
On the other hand there's no logic in Oda's writing
Lucci would be fast enough to avoid that and shouldn't be easily tag by Stussy especially like that approach

In Oda's writing same characters are made strong and weak.....fast and slow....retard and smart ...... temporarily as and when required for the plot
Oda's cares more about the plot and story and would do anything for the plot irrespective of whether it denies power lvl logic. The sad thing is that ironically 90% of op fans are power scaler and 10% theorists
:kayneshrug:

Where are we getting these powers that Saturn alledgedly has from?
Post automatically merged:

The true WSS :gotres:
It's a shame that he needs glasses, he has admiral level CoO.
Speaking of CoO does this chapter confirm that Mihawk has super eyesight? All the Seraphim might be able to do the same thing but the real Mihawk did something similar in Marineford.

Status
Not open for further replies.