Status
Not open for further replies.
Where does it say he used hostages again?

Oh wait, it doesn't say that anywhere.

Akainu said "no excuses" and here you guys are with literally a list of 20 or so excuses.
Are you blind? The kids were seen about to be shot and he stepped in to save them and when Marco came, they said he saved them. It's pretty obvious that the good-hearted but dumb as hell oaf gave himself up to save them.

If official says that i wont argue
It's funny, apparently, to win a fight fairly according to you guys, an admiral has to fight their opponent in a literal white void with not one around.

You guys would literally say "Weevil wanted to protect the vegetation" if you had to. Absolutely shameless.
Cope, Weevil surrendered to save the people just like I said and now injured Marco (not as injured as King was weeks before) is going to save him. Weevil is weaker than Marco. :kobeha:
It's funny, apparently, to win a fight fairly according to you guys, an admiral has to fight their opponent in a literal white void with not one around.

You guys would literally say "Weevil wanted to protect the vegetation" if you had to. Absolutely shameless.

"Weevil didn't fight back/he wasn't trying to resist"

Yeah I got separated from my mom and some folks are trying to capture me and then a 8 meters tall shirtless green n!gga with a black blade appearing in front of me and trying to rope me up with his vine bondage and I got a weapon to defend myself, but of course I'm not gonna try to fight back because I'm so stupid.

:rolaugh::luffylaugh:

Some people really trying their hardest to downplay GB despite context and logic.:sanjimeh:

I usually am a (secret) Admiral and Marine stan. I mean, Smoker is my joint favourite character... and Arakamki is a gigachad. But by the framing of the entire scene, it does seem like the marines used hostages and Weevil showed an unexpected (of him) self-sacrificial side. "Without Resistance" is different from "easily subdued." Without resistance suggests that he surrendered and didn't resist. Kind of sad really....Still... Waramaki :risiup:

Status
Not open for further replies.