Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny how trolls and marimo haters use anything to discredit it, using illogical things, since to be honest they would lose out xd, it's better to ignore them and that's it. Last week, the fact that Zoro did not harm Kaku, you show him the images and perfectly argue that he was not harmed because Zoro only blocked, and they keep saying nonsense xd, desperately, we know the high level that the Sera have, that even a yonkou like BB was worried, Zoro blocks an attack to save someone, they throw him back, but zoro without concern, without damage or fatigued, it's him who was surprised, and they look for any nonsense to discredit the swordsman xD
They can say what they want, but Zoro fans are happy in this saga with the performance of our marimo

Man the Zoro fanboys really focusing on the sweat while ignoring the actual combat panel. This is why I can't associate myself with this fanbase, it's just second-hand embarrassment at this point.

...And the providers being frauds as always too.
:gokulaugh: Werent you a Zolo fan or a Ladmiral fan? You guys look similar.

Man the Zoro fanboys really focusing on the sweat while ignoring the actual combat panel. This is why I can't associate myself with this fanbase, it's just second-hand embarrassment at this point.

...And the providers being frauds as always too.
No they just have a bigger brain than you, and can interpret different clashes, differently. It's called nuance.

Status
Not open for further replies.