Status
Not open for further replies.
They literally say that it's due to his abnormally developed arms that he's comparable to Primebeard in strength
If you weren't a fucking retard who chugs toilet water and licks windows on the daily you'd know that means he only has physical strength comparable to Primebeard's and nothing more.
I don't take VC at face value myself but since you're so sure, why didn't Kizaru say Physical strength once ?

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
They literally say that it's due to his abnormally developed arms that he's comparable to Primebeard in strength
Which doesn’t contradict anything I’ve said at any point lmfao, you keep bringing this up as if it debunks my point when it does not. It’s a really simple point that you are just pretending to not understand.

Weevil’s arms are so strong that he rivals Primebeard, get over it lol.

But that's not what the VC said. The Manga and the VC are not the same source.
Post automatically merged:

It has some guys in this thread fuming.
Which doesn’t contradict anything I’ve said at any point lmfao, you keep bringing this up as if it debunks my point when it does not. It’s a really simple point that you are just pretending to not understand.

Weevil’s arms are so strong that he rivals Primebeard, get over it lol.
Rivals him in strength, yeah
Not Haki or DF power
Y'all can cope about it but the fact of the matter is he's not on Primebeard's level, stop pretending you give a shit about his power level just because Aramaki supposedly stomped him ( which btw was never said, they just said he captured him but we don't know how )

Status
Not open for further replies.