Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha i think since Fujitora getting bandaged by the Revs i knew that the Admirals are definitely the most hated characters in the series.

It definitely does surprise me tho because, with the exception of Aramaki, they're easily among the best written characters in the show.
:kayneshrug:
i wouldn‘t say best written ,but the most controversal for sure .
Aramaki creates a lot of discussion for sure .

Haha i think since Fujitora getting bandaged by the Revs i knew that the Admirals are definitely the most hated characters in the series.

It definitely does surprise me tho because, with the exception of Aramaki, they're easily among the best written characters in the show.
:kayneshrug:
Aramaki may not be as well written, but the controversy he causes in literally every chapter with him makes up for it imo

You know you're also definitely trying your best to make it seem like Kizaru was actually reffering to a teenage WB or whatever. With that statement Kizaru was clearly and for me that's as obvious as it can be that he was referring to a WB at the peak of his physical stats, so yes, I'm saying Weevil what Physical strength is concerned is equal to Prime WB and i see no cope in that especially since i shared that opinion before too.
Nah you are kidding yourself if you say Weevil is Primebeard level

You know you're also definitely trying your best to make it seem like Kizaru was actually reffering to a teenage WB or whatever. With that statement Kizaru was clearly and for me that's as obvious as it can be that he was referring to a WB at the peak of his physical stats, so yes, I'm saying Weevil what Physical strength is concerned is equal to Prime WB and i see no cope in that especially since i shared that opinion before too.
Wow you guys are fucking pathetic
So you seriously implying Green Cuck who got wifi diffed by fucking one armed begger Shanks can neg diff prime Whitebeard? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

That's a new low even for trolling

Strongest. He’s got the best logia out of them and his relationship with Sakazuki says he’s his most reliable underling and companion
Maybe, there are points in both favor:
1. Kizaru is definitely unique among the Admirals being the only one of the previous trio
2. However, we’re told that MarineHQ got much stronger after the timeskip which could lead to new gen admirals being stronger than him
3. However, Kizaru has never looked bad on panel but Fuji and Ryo have.
4. That being said, Kizaru has never looked good against strong opponents either and Ryokugyu has defeated 3 powerful individuals by himself

I honestly can’t tell if Kizaru is the Katakuri of the admirals (where his heads and shoulders above the other two) or the Jack (where he’s a bit below)

Status
Not open for further replies.