Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
He also had Marineford, however because of odas desire to hold them back he was stuck being blocked by Marco.

Kizaru is a huge question mark because he doesn’t have any good feats but he also doesn’t necessarily have any bad ones.
He wasn’t aiming to capture anyone at Marineford, so I’m not sure how Kizaru not immediately stomping Marco of all people is and for him. Marco is made to not be stomped.

If you find me any Mihawk fan afraid of saying Green Brocolli is even remotely a threat to Mihawk, stands even a fighting chance..I'll quit my account right now lmao

Its like saying Luffy fans are afraid Usopp will neg diff luffy
for real though, only an idiot would think that greenvull even has a chance touching mihawks hair. when the former got scared shitless from shanks a downgrade version of wihawk.

The only problem with Ryokugyu is that he doesn’t have good portrayal with respect to other top tiers.

Shanks
Kaido
Akainu (Aramaki referred to Sakazuki the same way King and Queen refer to Kaido)

But against high tiers he easily has the best showing of out of admirals aside from Sakazuki.
Huge hype for Sakazuki tbh
His dickrider is much stronger than other dickriders

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
You're so desperately trying to supress people celebrating that a character they liked has done something they deem to be impressive because you don't like it lmao.

If Weevil is as weak and irrelevant as you say why spent all the time trying to convince everyone and their mothers how weak Weevil actually is and unimpressive this feat is as well?
The mental gymnastics and toxicity is getting pretty old

I take it you can't see. Not only is this false. We see that shawk was the one that actually was forced back since he was also mid air with zoro but was forced to the ground
S-Hawk was on the ground aiming an attack at Lillith. Zoro jumped into it and blocked it. Zoro then either jumped back or was pushed back while S-Hawk stood his ground. He was never in the air he’s just big.

Weevil has as much of a case at being above King as Kaku

You could also argue one of the three known awakened Zoans is above a YC1 as well..doesn't mean its fax but its debatable

Zoro probably negs Weevil too tho
He basically negged Sera Hawk who might as well be above Weevil

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Okay do you guys want me to be real??

Weevil is probably YC1+

And Green Bull is a top tier

No shit he won

Why is that so impressive and not expected? Its like me going crazy because Zoro negged awakened Kaku

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @SakazOuki @MarineHQ
Don’t get me wrong, no Admiral fan thought Weevil pushed an Admiral to mid diff, but you had actual human beings with (allegedly) functioning brains that thought Waramaki would lose to fucking Crocodile in a fight lmfao.

Now you have Waramaki neg diffing someone much, much stronger than Croc in a clean 1v1. And in time where Oda debunks this cancerous and stupid notion that Warlords are below commanders in strength, this feat will age like fine wine. Lol

You're so desperately trying to supress people celebrating that a character they liked has done something they deem to be impressive because you don't like it lmao.

If Weevil is as weak and irrelevant as you say why spent all the time trying to convince everyone and their mothers how weak Weevil actually is and unimpressive this feat is as well?
You know damn well that isn't how it went.
Y'all saw the spoilers and immediately assumed that Aramaki stomped Weevil despite having NO info on that what so ever.
Then went to wanking Weevil for no reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.