Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro my booooooooooooyyy I always knew he will slay kaido up with luffy's and kidd help of course, my senario is zoro will get lost and run into kaido first, zoro blow the first slash kaido easily push it away and command everyone to standdown saying he admire his bravery and they clash then luffy and kid arrive and see zoro toe to toe with a yonko but he started to get tired so they rush to help and all three fights together.
allaince arrived to the scene, Marco vs king
Jinbe vs queen of course because he is the strongest after luffy and zoro
Ino and neku vs jack
Sanji and maybe franky and brook vs smoothie
and the rest vs the rest
I think this is the best senario, big mom will be eating and watch while laughing at kaido being kinda struggling agains the little pirates, she might join at the end when everyone gets tired of fightiing and though that luffy's team have won but nah nah my friend big mom jumps in the middle of them saying "you guys really did well defeating someone like kaido, but luffy I can't let you go victorious!" and BOOOM!! a clash again between kid luffy and zoro with the help of law and the others as they all so weak and tired but still going against another yonko and defeating her!

the end

My Best Regards
Oda wannabe

stairs-kun

Spoiler Provider
Zoro my booooooooooooyyy I always knew he will slay kaido up with luffy's and kidd help of course, my senario is zoro will get lost and run into kaido first, zoro blow the first slash kaido easily push it away and command everyone to standdown saying he admire his bravery and they clash then luffy and kid arrive and see zoro toe to toe with a yonko but he started to get tired so they rush to help and all three fights together.
allaince arrived to the scene, Marco vs king
Jinbe vs queen of course because he is the strongest after luffy and zoro
Ino and neku vs jack
Sanji and maybe franky and brook vs smoothie
and the rest vs the rest
I think this is the best senario, big mom will be eating and watch while laughing at kaido being kinda struggling agains the little pirates, she might join at the end when everyone gets tired of fightiing and though that luffy's team have won but nah nah my friend big mom jumps in the middle of them saying "you guys really did well defeating someone like kaido, but luffy I can't let you go victorious!" and BOOOM!! a clash again between kid luffy and zoro with the help of law and the others as they all so weak and tired but still going against another yonko and defeating her!

the end

My Best Regards
Oda wannabe
Zoro solos Kaido? I like it, you're hired.

Status
Not open for further replies.