C

Cruxroux

hmmm

kaido already took the east dragon, so if swordsman ghandi doesn’t have a fruit or gets kaido’s now that he’s dead…

@BangOO🍅 vermilion bird of the south… mythical fiery bird?:crazwhat:
This is too much thinking as well.
Azure dragon is already given to kaido and White tiger (not exactly but for fujitora his just purple✨)
And come on i don't even have to say whose The flamingo.

He is partially correct. Vedic astrology speaks of many planets but the ones who have effect on earth are upto Saturn
But what if Oda is trying to deceive us? the Norse equivalent of Saturn is Odin and some scholars of our time compared him to the Hindu god Rudra.

Rudra means "who eradicates problems from their roots"

Hes here to end it all.

:crazwhat::steef:
Rudra is the most Powerful God, from Him who everyone else comes.

Saturn or Shani is a planet who does the bidding of Rudra, so do other planets, galaxies, universes, multiverses etc.

This is too much thinking as well.
Azure dragon is already given to kaido and White tiger (not exactly but for fujitora his just purple✨)
And come on i don't even have to say whose The flamingo.
ik oda aint that deep dw

kaido is dead his fruit is free for the taking, or the ghandi is taking his place as he’s a samurai

it’s not actually a flamingo the art depicts it as a flamingo and fujitora doesn’t have a tiger zoan does he :goquad::gotres::gosecon::gouno::saturn:

hmmm

kaido already took the east dragon, so if swordsman ghandi doesn’t have a fruit or gets kaido’s now that he’s dead…

@BangOO🍅 vermilion bird of the south… mythical fiery bird?:crazwhat:
We already had them in Wano or at least mostly the bootleg version of them:
+ Momo -> Pink Dragon -> Golden Dragon.
+ Kaido -> Azure Dragon.
+ Yamato -> Whatever that White Dog thingy -> White tiger.
+ King -> Fiery Flying Ancient Bird/Dinosaur -> Vermilion Bird.
+ Queen -> Buff Dinosaur with snake like tail. -> Black Tortoise

C

Cruxroux

ik oda aint that deep dw

kaido is dead his fruit is free for the taking, or the ghandi is taking his place as he’s a samurai

it’s not actually a flamingo the art depicts it as a flamingo and fujitora doesn’t have a tiger zoan does he :goquad::gotres::gosecon::gouno::saturn:
Please be done with zoans.
I had enough of zoans from the last two arcs.
give Logia supremacy now!!!!