Just discovered this theory of Heliocentrism vs Geocentrism and it might be one of the best theories ever.

It also goes in line with my theory about the Void Century occurring due to disputes between religions. One faction was the believer of the God of Sun (Nika) and other was the believer of Earth (probably Imu).
This music video shows a similar type of dispute caused by religion.

Marco posted a request to guild and mihawk accepted it.
Average isekai Adventure guild plot.
"Hello, Mihawk-san... how would you like to fight a swordsman Admiral, to add Edward Weevil to your Cross Guild's forces, yoi?"

Post automatically merged:

Joyboy = Sun God
Gorousei = Planets
Ancient Weapons = Roman/Greek Gods
Celestial Dragons = Gods
Kuma = Carries a bible around

One Piece is delving into a religious territory. This is my theory but the war with Ancient Kingdom and the Void Century had something to do with religion. Probably a war started due to dispute between religions.
Chances Luffy/Joy Boy is the "God" in Kuma's Bible? I'd say pretty high.

Just discovered this theory of Heliocentrism vs Geocentrism and it might be one of the best theories ever.

It also goes in line with my theory about the Void Century occurring due to disputes between religions. One faction was the believer of the God of Sun (Nika) and other was the believer of Earth (probably Imu).
This music video shows a similar type of dispute caused by religion.
“You are the moon, unaware of the dawn(Sun). May your purpose be fulfilled. And cast 9 shadows(Planets) on the night woven of 20 years, and you shall know the brilliance of the dawn(Sun).”

G

Gorosei Informer

Something just completely dawned on me too in regards to Shanks...

Shanks CAN'T be at Elbaf then right? Since Kidd has just headed there now for the first time? (Plus Shanks has not been mentioned as being part of there/as it being his territory anyway ofc but still?)

Kidd went after Shanks before so it must have been somewhere else? Its so weird the only Shanks territory we know about is that one Barto went to in the cover page?

Where did Kidd fight Shanks then? How did he find him? I'm guessing Shanks was on the move as he seems to be a lot, doing one thing or another and Kidd tracked him down or happened to run into him or has some way of finding him at least?

Ergh these mysteries make my headache lol. Odas clearly holding off Shanks for later, despite my foolish, in-vain hopes that we'd FINALLY get our LONG awaited Shanks arc after Wano and thus Kaidos and BMs arcs are blatantly over too.

With Saturn/JayGarcia showing up here too, I am vainly hoping we will find out that one Shanks wanted to speak to the Gorosei about was Luffy or was it Blackbeard or somehow Xebec? Luffy seems most logical, especially given this happened before we got the Nika reveal later too?

“You are the moon, unaware of the dawn(Sun). May your purpose be fulfilled. And cast 9 shadows(Planets) on the night woven of 20 years, and you shall know the brilliance of the dawn(Sun).”
So I assume the Moon is someone from the Kozuki clan, possibly Zunesha's master. They were probably a companion to Joy Boy. And Blackbeard is probably the Dark Moon (Lilith)

I hope someone makes a post about this theory on reddit. This theory might get more traction in the community that way.

Last edited:
So I assume the Moon is someone from the Kozuki clan, possibly Zunesha's master. They were probably a companion to Joy Boy. And Blackbeard is probably the Dark Moon (Lilith)

I hope someone makes a post about this theory on reddit. This theory might get more traction in the community that way.
I will post this again(Nami agenda) -

Nami is most likely connected to Moon and Birka

Nami name means Wave. Waves are created by Moon
Oda stated in Sbs if Nami ever eat any Devil fruit it will be Goro Goro No mi (Enel's Devil fruit).
Enel is from Birka.
Nami trained in Sky island (weatheria) under Haredas.
Haredas is from Birka too.
Ancient city of Moon is called Birka.
Oda stated Nami will be Swedish.
Birka is old Name of Sweden.
Nami date of birth is 7/3.
That makes her Cancer.
Cancer ruling planet is Moon
+ Enel wanting to take Nami with him
+ Nami is 20 years old

Eve -

G

Gorosei Informer

Final saga - Lunar eclipse
Battle for Moon :shocking:
I suspect BB with his Darkness DF represents the "Moon God" of OP and thus makes him the Yang to Luffys Yin or w/e. His polar opposite or even "Solar Opposite" lol. The moon has its "light and dark sides" and lives to reflect light from the sun too, living in the shadow, the glory of the sun.

The awakening of the Yami could bring an "Eternal Darkness", an endless eclipse to the world potentially. Think of Infinite Tsukiyomi from Naruto too kinda. A night that never ends, no Dawn to come, no sunrise, no warmth, no light, no hope etc, just limitless despair ultimately.

Since Blackbeard has a Darkness DF, which can be seen as "black" ofc and the Gura whichis "white", he also has his own Yin Yang going on too visually at least.

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/toif8b

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/hkopan

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/ton0sg
Some music that I feel fits here somehow lol:

Bonus:

https://www.deviantart.com/caiquenadal/art/Marshall-D-Teach-Hito-hito-no-mi-Moon-God-911375099