Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
G

Gorosei Informer

You say that like I'm not!? SMH!

:ultimoji::carrocorn::kaidowhat::sanjismug:

I actually thought I clicked on my own quote for a second
well played

Tbh, even I got fooled! I saw my post just now after refreshing the page and thought it was you too Pot LMAO!

Thanks though hahaha! I'll remove it a bit later after I've confused some more people!

:cheers::beanmean::pepebuggy::pepebusi::arnoling::gokulaugh:

Post automatically merged:

Hello guys, sorry to bother you this Sunday, but can someone tell me if this break is from Oda or Jump?? what if that means spoilers are coming out this week?
Thanks in advance, Crocks.
Its an Oda break, we don't have anymore planned WSJ breaks until end of April as far as I know.

@Pot Goblin Ironically too, I just looked at @Redboy776 's post and thought that my post too, so even more confusion! He's using my pfp lol.

yet he "only" brought an Admiral knowing a fully fledged Yonko crew is there backing up the smartest dude in the world
He actually didn’t know that.

Kizaru and the Gorosei left on a prior operation before the straw hats arrived.

Kizaru only started calling in massive amount of naval power when he learned the strawhats were there.

1074: Goodbye Egghead
- Kizaru talking to Saturn. He says he never seen a Gorosei leave Marijoa and he will make sure nothing happens to him
- Saturn smiles and says Kizaru knows what happens if he would get hurt, Kizaru sweats with a very scared face
- In the same room we see 3 more Seraphims, S-Bat, S-Croc and S-Bird
- Back on Egghead everyone get's on the Sunny, including the Seraphim
- In a small flashback, Shakka says Stella isn't on Egghead anymore, he somehow teleported and his coordinates say he's on Elbaff now
- The robot picks up the Sunny and drops them of in sea
- The chapter ends with the Sunny sailing away from Egghead. In an awesome double page spread we see the Sunny surrounded with Marine and WG ships, Luffy sees Kirazu and is sweating

Worst

Custom title
He actually didn’t know that.

Kizaru and the Gorosei left on a prior operation before the straw hats arrived.

Kizaru only started calling in massive amount of naval power when he learned the strawhats were there.
A massive amount of naval power equals to a massive amount of fodders which are irrelevant at this point
And they still going in without hesitation.

To take controll of the seraphims Saturn will have to come close to them, possibly in direct contact with the SHs

All this assuming Vegapunk didn't betrayed them lying about the seraphims authority protocol.

As i said this will end bad either way......

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
A massive amount of naval power equals to a massive amount of fodders which are irrelevant at this point
And they still going in without hesitation.

To take controll of the seraphims Saturn will have to come close to them, possibly in direct contact with the SHs

All this assuming Vegapunk didn't betrayed them lying about the seraphims authority protocol.

As i said this will end bad either way......
I'm hoping Chef Kizaru makes plenty of apple sauce for his special recipe
Let him run wild Oda, give him blood
:sadgrin:

You say that like I'm not!? SMH!

:ultimoji::carrocorn::kaidowhat::sanjismug:

Tbh, even I got fooled! I saw my post just now after refreshing the page and thought it was you too Pot LMAO!

Thanks though hahaha! I'll remove it a bit later after I've confused some more people!

:cheers::beanmean::pepebuggy::pepebusi::arnoling::gokulaugh:

Its an Oda break, we don't have anymore planned WSJ breaks until end of April as far as I know.

@Pot Goblin Ironically too, I just looked at @Redboy776 's post and thought that my post too, so even more confusion! He's using my pfp lol.
Your signature :believe: