Status
Not open for further replies.

AL sama

Red Haired

Host : @AL sama
Theme : Joker In Dragon Ball Verse
Game Type : Super Role Madness

ka....me....ha....me.....peeka-boo I m back HAHAHAHAHA

in this game you need to create your own role and send them to me via PM. I'll take up any amount of players. sigh ups will stay open for 4 to 5 weeks and the game will start early or mid March.
Players
1 @MangoSenpai
2 @Indigo
3 @Flower
4 @Pot Goblin
5 @Charlie
6 @TheAncientCenturion
7 @Lord Evil
8 @Rej
9 @ConquistadoR
10 @MUUGEN
11 @Naomi
12 @Xlaw
13 @Fujishiro
14 @MitchMatch
15 @Random Asshole
16 @T-Pein™
17 @Reborn
18 @MonochromeYoru
19 @Ratchet
20 @Ekkologix
21 @Apollo
22 @xenos5
23 @Mashiro Blue
24 @Psylocke
25 @Yo Tan Wa
26 @Dr_Professor83
27 @Gambit
28 @Kiku

Reserves

Rules of Role Creation
  • Super kill, Super immunity and revive type abilities must be limited to an extent.
  • Players must choose their own alignment.
  • Roles can be based on anything.
  • All abilities must be related to the flavor.
  • I m allowed to make changes to the roles for balancing.
Role Format

Joker the game master
passive - joker is here : you love chaos hence to create some you'll enter the game as a player on day 3 and can't be sent back unless lynched.

passive - god of the game : you're the god of this game and can do whatever you want hence you bypass all abilities of the players and can't be targeted by anyone except Batman.

passive - jokerling : every night phase you'll automatically pick a randomized player from the player list and convert them into Jokerling, if it's a dead player then you'll revive and covert them at same time. [excluding Batman]

win-condition : turn everyone into Jokerling except Batman.

Game Style
Traditional
Setup - This game will prominently feature an uninformed majority against an informed minority.
Closed Setup - no information about the setup of this game .
No talking about the game outside this game thread or you Role PM with me.
Claiming - claiming is allowed in this game.
Voting Format - to vote or unvote someone, type with bold letters vote lynch [player name] or unvote.
Plurality Lynch - The player with the most votes at the end of the Day phase will get lynched. No-lynch is an option.
Day start - This game will begin with a Day phase.
Phase length - The game is divided into cycles with each cycle consisting of 2 phases, a day phase and a night phase. Each phase will last 24 hours.
At the end of the day phase, there shall be a dusk phase. Players will still be allowed to post but day actions and votes won't count anymore. A dusk phase will not always be officially announced.
I expect players to post at least 5 times in the day phase , if you don't meet post requirement there will be mod blocking or you will be subbed out.

warning
this game will contain heavy bastard mechanics so if you don't like them than please don't sign up.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco

Host : @AL sama
Theme : Joker In Dragon Ball Verse
Game Type : Super Role Madness

ka....me....ha....me.....peeka-boo I m back HAHAHAHAHA

in this game you need to create your own role and send them to me via PM. I'll take up any amount of players. sigh ups will stay open for 4 to 5 weeks and the game will start early or mid March.
Players
1 @MangoSenpai
2 @Indigo

Reserves

Rules of Role Creation
  • Super kill, Super immunity and revive type abilities must be limited to an extent.
  • Players must choose their own alignment.
  • Roles can be based on anything.
  • All abilities must be related to the flavor.
  • I m allowed to make changes to the roles for balancing.
Game Style :
Traditional
Setup - This game will prominently feature an uninformed majority against an informed minority.
Closed Setup - no information about the setup of this game .
No talking about the game outside this game thread or you Role PM with me.
Claiming - claiming is allowed in this game.
Voting Format - to vote or unvote someone, type with bold letters vote lynch [player name] or unvote.
Plurality Lynch - The player with the most votes at the end of the Day phase will get lynched. No-lynch is an option.
Day start - This game will begin with a Day phase.
Phase length - The game is divided into cycles with each cycle consisting of 2 phases, a day phase and a night phase. Each phase will last 24 hours.
At the end of the day phase, there shall be a dusk phase. Players will still be allowed to post but day actions and votes won't count anymore. A dusk phase will not always be officially announced.
I expect players to post at least 5 times in the day phase , if you don't meet post requirement there will be mod blocking or you will be subbed out.

warning
this game will contain heavy bastard mechanics so if you don't like them than please don't sign up.
Oh I'm for sure in @AL sama
:shocking:

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I don't think I'm ready for a game at this level yet.
Just see this game as a playground.

There will be a lot of BS, and funny shenanigans.
For me it was this kind of mafia games that got me into mafia to begin with.

It's such a joy creating roles!

I would reccomend giving it a try, and if you're unsure then AL can help you with tips and ideas!

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
Status
Not open for further replies.