Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
People talk about Carrot, Yamato getting screwed in Wano. No. It was Hiyori.

My feelings on Hiyori are... uh... complicated, but I will never give Hiyori fans crap, because Oda already put them through it multiple times.

I want to feed Denjiro to Bananagators. Fucking run around Onigashma for 30 chapters just to ruin Hiyori's biggest moment in the arc, ODAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Hiyori killing Orochi could have been really cool and also really good character moment, but unfortunately Oda decided to have Denjiro be the one to kill Orochi.

My feelings on Hiyori are... uh... complicated, but I will never give Hiyori fans crap, because Oda already put them through it multiple times.

I want to feed Denjiro to Bananagators. Fucking run around Onigashma for 30 chapters just to ruin Hiyori's biggest moment in the arc, ODAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Post automatically merged:

What if the Gorosei and Imu are spiritual manifestations of the planets? So, Luffy is like the sun made into a person, Imu is Uranus (fits the whole mother sea concept, since Uranus was the father of the gods), Blackbeard is the moon (hence him crying at it, he wants to return home).
I think Denjiro deserves to kill Lorochi considering he was very very close to Oden from the very early and had to endure Orochi's rule for a long ass time. I don't see how he's not fit to finish him off although Hiyori could exact her father's revenge but Momo didn't finish Kaido off too. They helped the way they could. For the second one, yes that's a possibility. Luffy being the Sun GOD and Gorosei being named after the planets sound much more complicated. How can the planets revolt against the Sun? Just be alert there can be a traitor in Gorosei and Saturn because of his greek God counter part's characteristic may well be that.

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2

no one was screwed in wano
except gig

CoC: Color of Clowns

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeans
1074: The Weight of God

-Saturn uses the Voice of All Things to speak to Luffy directly (no one else can hear him)
-Saturn gives an apology to Luffy/JB, but still must kill him/VP
-Luffy challenges Saturn to a fight
-Saturn lets out Adv CoC (similar to Shanks with Green Bull)
-Kizaru sweats, Luffy is actually scared, Zoro, Jinbei, Sanji are also shocked
-Stussy is terrified, the Gorosei haven't left the Holy Land in over a century

-Tashigi is seen arguing with Smoker, who now has a Seastone Katana made by Vegapunk
-Smoker's hometown is revealed to be Lulusia, the island/kingdom annihilated by Imu
-Smoker is determined to interrogate, then murder, Saint Jaygarcia Saturn
-Smoker wants to know who really rules the world

No break next week

Post automatically merged:

What if the Gorosei and Imu are spiritual manifestations of the planets? So, Luffy is like the sun made into a person, Imu is Uranus (fits the whole mother sea concept, since Uranus was the father of the gods), Blackbeard is the moon (hence him crying at it, he wants to return home).
More than Hiyori, biggest fuck up was Toki. She was just there to be wife of 'Oda'n.