Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
for now no, I have projects and orders to finish first. It won't be fair to the people who commissioned me to take now requests as well as to my academy :josad:
Post automatically merged:

and besides, In my signature are links to my main threads, art requests as well so when they will be opened it will be written there :kata: for now u can look at them, on the trial I drew so much as well as a lil project and tests od few things to my school and private projects

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
BUT tomorrow I continue my work over curtain person's tag, maybe I will finally finish it and give them that so everyone will see it finally. It takes too long with every order I have on my back but they ordered first if I remember correctly. I should make some work system for this month cuz I have things to one op polish project to do as well. I am very easily distracted and all. And talkative, talkative a lot so ye.

I

Indigo

:josad: struggle with time with my school projects, I have trial review from one and through this month I will finish everything to pass this semester. Next one will be much lighter cuz I will be on individual learning due to mental struggles
That's rough

i'm also trying to do a lot at the same time

hang in there, i know it's exhausting

BUT tomorrow I continue my work over curtain person's tag, maybe I will finally finish it and give them that so everyone will see it finally. It takes too long with every order I have on my back but they ordered first if I remember correctly. I should make some work system for this month cuz I have things to one op polish project to do as well. I am very easily distracted and all. And talkative, talkative a lot so ye.
its gonna be tomorrow

and then u would be like, "nah ill do this tomorrow"

then its gonna repeat
:ronalugh::hope: