James Gunn plan for The DCU

What do yall think?

for me it could be great but im not hyped i will need to wait and see trailers first

also seems no flash and aquaman yet, two green lanterns (hal and john) possibly more in one tv show. Superman and supergirl (separate movies) and they skipped 3 robins for damian, Wonder woman has a tv shot

One thing im annoyed about is dick as robin getting sacked, grant Morrison run is gunn’s fav batman run and inspiration for this movie which ironically has dick as batman not bruce

obviously nightwing can still show but not seeing him as robin first dilutes his character

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I could not be less in touch with superhero movies (last one I saw in theaters was the first Guardians of the Galaxy), but it seems like Gunn knows what he’s doing, and he can’t fuck it up harder than everybody else who’s had a bite at the increasingly incoherent Apple :brootea:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer

What do yall think?

for me it could be great but im not hyped i will need to wait and see trailers first

also seems no flash and aquaman yet, two green lanterns (hal and john) possibly more in one tv show. Superman and supergirl (separate movies) and they skipped 3 robins for damian, Wonder woman has a tv shot

One thing im annoyed about is dick as robin getting sacked, grant Morrison run is gunn’s fav batman run and inspiration for this movie which ironically has dick as batman not bruce

obviously nightwing can still show but not seeing him as robin first dilutes his character

So far only interested in Superman & Batman Part II.

I could not be less in touch with superhero movies (last one I saw in theaters was the first Guardians of the Galaxy), but it seems like Gunn knows what he’s doing, and he can’t fuck it up harder than everybody else who’s had a bite at the increasingly incoherent Apple :brootea:
definitely better than whatever dc movies has been putting out for the last ten years
So far only interested in Superman & Batman Part II.
you mean Superman vs batman part 2
:kuzanshut:

i think also another good thing about this plan is that they can fill the gaps of the universe with animation, characters that aren’t that important can be done with animated shows/movies

Im still wondering if Shazam 2 is important btw :peperain:
its not, neither is Flash (if it ever gets released).

As I thought, a new Batman.:seriously: Dude wants to start a universe by jumping in the middle (Damian Wayne already, wtf) whereas Superman is still balancing his life of a human and Kryptonian lol. also who tf asked for WW hometown political drama..:whitepress:

I

Indigo

Actually, Gunn is gonna see how well Aquaman 2 and Flash does in the box office

they both could very well still be in, if you want them out, don't watch them, if you want them in, watch them

also, i wish it was a complete reboot

i hate this "half-reboot thing", kinda of annoying

just clear this mess and start over

Actually, Gunn is gonna see how well Aquaman 2 and Flash does in the box office

they both could very well still be in, if you want them out, don't watch them, if you want them in, watch them

also, i wish it was a complete reboot

i hate this "half-reboot thing", kinda of annoying

just clear this mess and start over
he can’t really say that these movies won’t matter until after they release saying oh these movies won’t matter will just cut the profit even more

also no way they’re keeping erza as the flash after that nightmare

they’ll wait till the movies are out and say the
characters are getting rebooted along with the rest
Zack Snyder > James Gunn
fuck no lol snyder verse is just an incoherent mess and just bad, mischaracterization of many characters, sacking so many characters and dropping plot lines

snyder just wasted 10 years of everyone’s time and money

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓

What do yall think?

There are some I am excited about like the GL show and the Batman movies. For the rest I am not that excited about, but I'll wait to see the trailers for all first before I judge it.

fuck no lol snyder verse is just an incoherent mess and just bad, mischaracterization of many characters, sacking so many characters and dropping plot lines

snyder just wasted 10 years of everyone’s time and money
Yeah it's true as a whole, but there is a few things I liked about his Batman. Didn't really care that much about his mischaracterization though.

But "Why did you say that name???!!!!!" being good or bad is still controversial I guess.

Couldn't careless about this weirdos DC plans. Was only interested in the DCU because of Zack Snyders films. Looks like that'll never happen now, so who cares I guess.

Who's gonna reboot and save the DCU after Gunn fails though 😂

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
Couldn't careless about this weirdos DC plans. Was only interested in the DCU because of Zack Snyders films. Looks like that'll never happen now, so who cares I guess.

Who's gonna reboot and save the DCU after Gunn fails though 😂
Snyder was ass, 4 hr movie with no substance

Currently, the only directors I really care about in this super-hero industry are the ones working on the Batman films.
Others can go make movies like Shazam for the 12 year olds.

The Batman "2" will hit theatre on October 3rd 2025 btw. It's more than two years away from now, but at least we're getting the HBO tv series about the character of The Penguin in the meantime.