Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Well then you can leave it open for like one day and then close the thread

These new spoiler providers actually suck. They aren't gonna stop doing this shit and leaving the thread open for over week with vague spoilers is just gonna mess up the thread itself
I'm just happy to have spoilers lol.

The only issue is that people will not find the spoilers all at the same time. Some people might not search'em up for a few days or a week after we get them, in a situation like this. And then they'll just talk about them in the Waiting Room. To me, it's either having people discuss it here until the chapter drops or in another thread. It makes more sense for them to be here.

So do you guys think it'll just be Kidd, Luffy and Zoro going through the middle, while the rest of the SHs and Alliance go through the sides?
we dont know where actually those 3 are going, specially Zoro no chance he can go straight, and luffy seems to have already diverted his attention toward Kaido' minions and is on different path than Kid...
only thing I am guessing is Zoro will fight WsW, Kid fights Sasaki and Luffy finds Yamato
others will likely follow Kinemon's...or rather Law's Plan and keep facing Headliners and even F6 maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.