thins kinda reminds me of when for about 2 months when i was in like 9th grade, i had a slight fascination with people who would use a scythe to cut their grass :milaugh:
I feel like that guy with the scythe has life figured out. People who are obsessed with how their lawns look scare me, but people who are obsessed with tending to nature well, like this guy, fascinate me.

Using a scythe is also less dangerous to some insect and other smaller wildlife, too.

Apply for a job mowing the lawn at college, and just show up with some big ass scythe, like this:

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
I feel like that guy with the scythe has life figured out. People who are obsessed with how their lawns look scare me, but people who are obsessed with tending to nature well, like this guy, fascinate me.

Using a scythe is also less dangerous to some insect and other smaller wildlife, too.

Apply for a job mowing the lawn at college, and just show up with some big ass scythe, like this:

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
maybe that's what the reaper was trying to do, just give zoro's "lawn" a little trim off the top :suresure:

i used to make a joke after that one sbs with which strawhats cut their hairs that whenever Sanji cut Zoro's he would call it "trimming the lawn" :rolaugh: