Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
Thats awesome man, Part 3 has some real emotional moments later on but I can't say why. There's some great storylines and major character moments, that the anime really enhances too.

I went on a massive binge of Jojo from Part 4 onwards after finishing the Part 3 anime and gave myself headaches from reading so many chapters at once/per day lol. Jojo is really that fantastic though, Parts 4-7 are fantastic in their own ways and 8 is quite a different experience too. Hell 7 is quite different but cannot say why especially until you finish the first 6 parts lol.
From what I looked anime only goes up to part 6. Will def continue with the manga once I finish watching the anime.

You already wrapped up Joseph and Pillar Men greatness:steef::steef::steef:
That was some very good shit. :steef:
Am loving the ridiculousness of the series so far. Bizarre adventures indeed.
Kars was such a scumbag, loved it. I was kinda expecting him to not stay true to his word and it didn't disappoint.

And it has a kickass ost.

G

Gorosei Informer

i love 8 for how trippy it is :steef:

also Yasuho and Josuke :blush:
Aye thats fair haha.

Yasuho was cool, especially with her stand too.

8 was very trippy indeed, but thats Araki for you ofc. I've not seen Twin Peaks but I wanna say it reminded me of that somehow. Maybe Silent Hill too, although I've not played that either lol. That sort of small, closed town mystery angle was pretty nice, like with Part 4 but this was more grounded/"chill" than that was too somehow, more like slice of life? Most of Part 4 involved chasing after Kira after all.

Yasuo and Josuke are nice together too indeed. Jo2ke/Gappy is my least favourite Jojo by far, I didn't like him unlike all the others, well I don't like Jotaro mostly either (very controversial I know) but Jo2kes backstory and concept were very unique and sad, quite the interesting and bittersweet mystery too.

Gotta say I really like Hato, Kei and maybe Rai too. Karera and Kaato were mad wasted like Joubin too imo.

From what I looked anime only goes up to part 6. Will def continue with the manga once I finish watching the anime.

That was some very good shit. :steef:
Am loving the ridiculousness of the series so far. Bizarre adventures indeed.
Kars was such a scumbag, loved it. I was kinda expecting him to not stay true to his word and it didn't disappoint.

And it has a kickass ost.
You are in for a ride with the latter half of Stardust Crusaders
Where are you at rn?

G

Gorosei Informer

Yeah the 3rd and final cour of the Part 6 anime just came out recently.

Given how immense/long/detailed Part 7 is, I don't think we'll see an anime for it for a few years especially, they have to animate a LOT of horses for it since its about a massive cross country horse race or w/e too.

I think Part 7 is about 150 chapters but might be wrong lol. Part 8 or Jojolion is 110 IIRC, ended up being longer than expected! Was a killer at monthly pacing too...

Part 7 is quite different but epic and fun in its own ways too. It has 2 of my favourite characters in the series too at least. And some real crazy shit going on as expected lol, it does get very weird but thats Jojo! Bizarre by name, bizarre by adventure.

Except that someone in the Gojo clan with Gojo’s exact abilities was taken down by someone with Megumi’s abilities.

Now that Sukuna has Megumi’s body and I assume techniques, the set up is pretty obvious…
Yes, but it will not be Sukuna then, it will be Megumi's technique. Considering this, Sukuna bros have already lost. It is like Sukuna admitted that he cant defeat Gojo with his power alone. Btw, I want Sukuna to get his own body and 20 fingers. So, a full powered Sukuna (without vessel) vs Gojo. And knowing it is Gege, he will probably make it happen.

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
Aye thats fair haha.

Yasuho was cool, especially with her stand too.

8 was very trippy indeed, but thats Araki for you ofc. I've not seen Twin Peaks but I wanna say it reminded me of that somehow. Maybe Silent Hill too, although I've not played that either lol. That sort of small, closed town mystery angle was pretty nice, like with Part 4 but this was more grounded/"chill" than that was too somehow, more like slice of life? Most of Part 4 involved chasing after Kira after all.

Yasuo and Josuke are nice together too indeed. Jo2ke/Gappy is my least favourite Jojo by far, I didn't like him unlike all the others, well I don't like Jotaro mostly either (very controversial I know) but Jo2kes backstory and concept were very unique and sad, quite the interesting and bittersweet mystery too.

Gotta say I really like Hato, Kei and maybe Rai too. Karera and Kaato were mad wasted like Joubin too imo.
yeah too many of the characters just came and did nothing. but i thought the ending was really unique for how somber it feels. it doesn’t feel satisfying and we never see that proper conclusions for many of them, but josuke is basically accepted as a part of the family when they want his input on the cake and that’s a part that feel sweet

Yes, but it will not be Sukuna then, it will be Megumi's technique. Considering this, Sukuna bros have already lost. It is like Sukuna admitted that he cant defeat Gojo with his power alone. Btw, I want Sukuna to get his own body and 20 fingers. So, a full powered Sukuna (without vessel) vs Gojo. And knowing it is Gege, he will probably make it happen.
But the thing is, I’m pretty sure Sukuna’s technique involves stealing bodies and/or techniques from others. When Sukuna said “open” during his fight with Jogo, and started using blue fire, it became pretty obvious imo that Sukuna can steal techniques somehow.

So if Sukuna does win using Megumi’s techniques, it will still be Sukuna’s technique at its core that let him win.