Paris vs Dortmund, Who wins today?

• Total voters
G

Gorosei Informer

How are you dealing with the goofiness of MHA writing recently?
Honestly I'm not surprised by it, I expected things to get this absurd but I've been feeling whiplash from the writing too. It's like a ping pong match between the heroes and villains now .

I'm purposely biased towards Nagant and Gentle returning and expected them to sooner or later, I'm very happy about it especially the major Gentle moment he got but I know people ain't happy with the writing atm too lol.

At this point I'm just waiting to see how it ends and how much more ridiculous it can get.

I genuinely can't believe Hori has kept Bakugo out of the story this long, especially with him being "dead" for all this time. Most popular character in MHA for several years now too lmfao. Wtf is Hori smoking?!

MHA on a 2 week break atm too, so Hori really must be in major trouble too or so. His health issues escalating drastically I guess?
Probably burned out and overwhelmed, i ys probs why the story is as it is now too.

This arc just feels so surreal, it's not what I was hoping for or expected at all. AFO such a letdown too but at least Shiggy can finally use Decay and not feel like Kimimaro from Naruto mixed with a Nomu now.
Nagant did shoot his hand off but there's no way he's not getting another massive decay wave off somehow, i need that devastation, that massive Shiggy dub and real tension instead of this back and forth writing.

It's hard to believe this is meant to be the final war in sone ways.
Post automatically merged:

Whats the problem?

I

Indigo

It's hard to believe this is meant to be the final war in sone ways.
he came back on his word right? he said it looks like the series isn't ending as soon as he thought

all 3 big shounen series did the same thing: One Piece, JJK and MHA. They all announced a type of deadline, and then all 3 authors went back and said "nah, nvm, it's not ending that fast"
Post automatically merged:

good to see the political thread just became an anti-transgender circle jerk